If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Roku 3: Strange audio issue with files with multiple audio language with 5.1.1

djwudjwu Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello, seems my Roku Plex app updated and so when I went to resume my anime show and found it was stuck with Eng audio when setting were Japanese. Turning it to different options seem to result in only English audio being played. When I use the Android version correct audio plays on the same file. Other unplayed files was equally stuck on it but other series seem to play the correct audio as well hence the "strange" title. Could use some help please as this was working previously and through the Android version. Thanks

Answers

• finikkfinikk Posts: 1Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Yeap, something updated and I lost my ability to play other audio tracks as well after the recent update.
    It also looks the Roku menu that appears from the left when pressing "*" now does not allow changing audio stream either, I think it used to. But going through Plex Stream options, allows changing audio tracks, yet the english one (I assume the first) continues to play regardless.

Can someone please take a loo at this? This was working before, its a regression.

• Danny NietoDanny Nieto Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited February 14

Hi,
    I have the same issue, PLEASE!!!!! help!!! Plex support please fix it.

• rampage644rampage644 Posts: 2Members

Same here. Multiple soundtracks, only English, regardless of what's being selected. Tried different settings (Prefered language on/off) with no success.

Happened after recent plex-roku update.

• rampage644rampage644 Posts: 2Members

Also, if there is no english track available, then no sound at all ;)