If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

raspberry plex server and DVR problem

ANKKA32ANKKA32 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello, I have plex server in raspberry pi 3 (Raspbian) all work fine but DVR install don't find my WinTV-dualHD TV Tuner. How i get it find my tv tuner? Need install something?

Plex server

• ANKKA32ANKKA32 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited February 18

Now plex find my Tv tuner but give error "No channels found. Check that your device receives a signal from the antenna or cable cluster and try to scan again."

I trying install with Hauppauge website according to instructions
    But "sudo add-apt-repository ppa:b-rad/kernel+mediatree+hauppauge" command is for some reason not found

EDIT2: Thanks help... LOL. Finally I got to work "Hauppauge WinTV ‐dualHD TV" in raspberry pi3.