If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Can't update from to

Benzima951Benzima951 Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I hope and assume this is the right place. If not, I apologize.

I was running Plex Server version I was then prompted to install the latest version About halfway through it keeps hanging saying some about I don't have C:\ProgramData\Package Cache{A93D4597-03A8-40E9-9B55-8CB344A9F3E3}v1.10.523\pms-shutdown.msi. I searched and a few people said to uninstall the old version then install the new version. I uninstalled with Revo Uninstaller Pro (to remove all traces) but now I can't install any version, including or I keep getting 'I don't have C:\ProgramData\Package Cache{A93D4597-03A8-40E9-9B55-8CB344A9F3E3}v1.10.523\pms-shutdown.msi.'

I did search but didn't see others having this problem on these versions but I'm sure I'm not the only one. Now I got nothing and it's pretty frustrating. Never seen anything quite like this. A program that won't install because a previous version was uninstalled?!!? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.