If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Flickering colors on Plex Web

ptomolikptomolik Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi there,

i have a plex media server (v 1.12.0.4829) running on a raspberry pi and since the last updates I got an annoying color problem watching videos on the plex web interface (lan):

Highly saturated picture parts contain black artifacts, as if the color was overdriven.

A search in the forums came up with a few solution proposals as to deactivate hardware acceleration on the server, but as this is a pi, there is no such option on the server.

Anyone else with this problems , or - much better - a solution for this?

br,

Peter

Best Answer

Answers

• ptomolikptomolik Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

thx for you answer! you are right, google chrome is the problem here; the web player in firefox does not have this problem. besides, I wasn't aware of a plex media player app for windows, but I'll give it a try.

thx a lot