Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Turn Off "On Deck"?

wmbellwmbell Posts: 451Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
How do you turn off "On Deck"?

I don't always want my friends/family/visitors seeing what I've recently been watching. Plus, the On Deck interface isn't as clean as the old MediaStream.

SUGGESTION: Have the new MediaStream skin look like the old one, BUT by pressing Right it will open the "On Deck" section. This would clear up the clutter, but still allow for quick access, if desired!! Win--Win!!

Comments

• jaxsedrinjaxsedrin Posts: 12Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    wmbell wrote:

SUGGESTION: Have the new MediaStream skin look like the old one, BUT by pressing Right it will open the "On Deck" section. This would clear up the clutter, but still allow for quick access, if desired!! Win--Win!!

I like it!!

I could do without the deck option as well... based on my importing/adding to library habits, the "recently added" section in particular is of no use to me.
  • boots2xboots2x IP Challenged Ninja Posts: 1,184Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja
    edited November 2011
    Hey Guys,

The Devs have noted your comments in other threads. Can we please keep within the spirit of the Preview Release and not spam the forum with multiple-threads about the same thing? Keeping things to a single thread lets us gauge how many people feel/don't feel the same way.

Thanks in advance!

James
  • wmbellwmbell Posts: 451Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    This thread's title is more specific, for those that use search. If you feel as if it is SPAM, please feel free lock, or even delete, this thread. Sorry.