If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

FLAC tags

thokothoko Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi, I have a collection of mp3 files that work well on rasplex (tagging by Mp3tag). However, on FLAC files, all tags (I am using "genre") remain unvisible. In contrast to rasplex, these tags show up in other PLEX apps. Could you fix it? Thanks

Answers

• thokothoko Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

sorry I forgot to mention: the concern is for "RasPlex 1.8.0 release (and earlier)" on the model "raspberry pi 2b". Under an amazon app, everything works fine

• thokothoko Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

solved: I have started using libreelec. Great tool

• videotecaCNSUvideotecaCNSU Posts: 368Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Im sorry, i dont use tags

But what I know its that rasplex isnt using the information on the tags but on the server. Your problem isnt with Rasplex but with Plex server itself