If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

4K buffering

roadzyroadzy Posts: 31Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

After figuring out the setting I needed to turn on to get the tv to get it to work right, I’m getting constant buffering. Here is the stream info.

Comments

• roadzyroadzy Posts: 31Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

This is over 802.11 ac. You can see I’m getting almost 200 mbps. It says the original is only 76 mbps. This should work right?

• MrZoopsMrZoops Posts: 8Members ✭✭

This is interesting. I am having a problem with direct play constant buffering on my rokuTV as well. Remote server, but everything direct play with plenty of bandwidth and still buffering. I do not understand. Other remote clients are playing the same media with no problem.

• MrZoopsMrZoops Posts: 8Members ✭✭

Also, Roadzy, that number that says Bandwidth is actually the Bandwidth Required not your actual bandwidth.