If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

RetroPie Raspberry Pi Plex app with Kodi Backend

xxGIJoexxxxGIJoexx Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Could we have some one start a tear down of the RetroPie Kodi add-on to be rebuilt for a Plex only app. Is there a github project for this to contribute to? Plex works great with Kodi on the Pi, but I Cringe when I see Kodi first.

Answers

• uglymagoouglymagoo Posts: 898Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, TunerTester Plex Ninja

This is the Plex Media Server category ;) Additionally, I did not fully understand what you are trying to achieve. What exactly is the problem with the Kodi Port?

Official instructions for Plex Media Server on the Raspberry Pi 2 and 3 / Banana Pi / ODROID / many more : armhf and arm64 Debian Repository
    My PMS hardware: RPi 2, NVIDIA Shield TV, Intel Xeon

• dynomite567dynomite567 Posts: 12Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited April 17

I think what he is trying to say is he wants the Plex for Kodi plugin to launch before the main Kodi interface, or even have its own stand alone program. As this is no way related to this forum, please ask your question on this category, Plex for Kodi, you might get better help there than here as this seems to be primarly a Kodi question.

Also, there is RasPlex, which should still give that home theater feel.

Repo Maintainer for Plex Media Server Beta Builds for armhf devices: PMS Beta for armhf/arm64