If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Subtitles stopped coming

niljonzniljonz Posts: 1Members

Hello the plex forum

i have a issue regarding subtitles. I've been using plex for some time now. with the server on my desktop PC running windows 10. never ever been a problem with it. the now recently it has stopped adding subtitles to my movies and tv-shows. i have not changed anything in my agents or anything. is there anyone out there that can help me with my problem. i would be extremely happy.

and i have tried adding a .srt file to a folder and plex does pick that up. but i dont want to do that every single time i add new stuff to my library. i want it to do that by itself.

but yeah you get the picture i hope.

Answers

• Zer0SquaredZer0Squared Posts: 35Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

You need to add the "Sub Zero" plugin for that. (Google it)