If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Update movie library is missing??

StaStuStaStu Posts: 8Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello,

since one of last update I'm missing "update library" button on Plex @ Nvidia Shield. Can anybody point me out to the right location where I can find it? I can trigger this from other client on home network, but this is not a solution ..

Regards,
Stanislav

Answers

• JeffyFisherJeffyFisher Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have a Shield and I 'lost' my Update Library button on the Shield Plex screen. For me, I found it was because I'd set up a couple of Managed Users; having restricted access to certain media libraries. Those users didn't get the Update Library option but the main user, me, did whenever I logged into Plex on the Shield. I wonder if this is what's happening to you and the software update is just a red herring.

• StaStuStaStu Posts: 8Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have only one user - me. Not sure why, but I see it again. :/ Maybe some auto login problem.