If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Im have problems with plex iOS app since updating server to Version 1.13.0.5023

jason5705jason5705 Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
in iOS

Updated Server to Version 1.13.0.5023 and Plex iOS app Keeps Randomly showing media unavailable. then if i go back then press the movie again its available..this has only started since i updated pms yesterday. Everything works fine through safari just seem to be on ios App (iPad Pro on latest software and iPhone 10 on latest software).... added an iPad screen capture that shows more in detail. had to add it as a zip file.

Jason

Answers

• Bartlomiej BaraniecBartlomiej Baraniec Posts: 2,008Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Out of curiosity where is your media located, same machine as PMS or network share?
    I will test this later today.

• wonmin82wonmin82 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have the same issue.
    I've installed PMS 1.13.5023 x86_64 spk on Synology DS918+. After that, this situation happened. And when I revert PMS to 1.12.4973, All problems gone.
    All my media is located on the same machine, same volume with the PMS.

I wish it figured out soon.

• todesstelzertodesstelzer Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same problem. Server Version Windows 1.13.0.5023 and newest iOS app update randomly say unavailable. Getting back and selecting the title again fix the problem.
    QA sleeping...?

• in8karmain8karma Posts: 8Members ✭✭

I also have the exact same issue tonight after upgrading, my server is on Linux also

Same problem with Apple TV. I had some issues with Firefox on Windows too. Had to refresh the page of some titles to get it loaded properly.

• sa2000sa2000 Posts: 31,286Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, Plex Team Member Plex Team Member
    edited May 13

@jason5705 said:
    Updated Server to Version 1.13.0.5023 and Plex iOS app Keeps Randomly showing media unavailable. then if i go back then press the movie again its available..this has only started since i updated pms yesterday. Everything works fine through safari just seem to be on ios App (iPad Pro on latest software and iPhone 10 on latest software).... added an iPad screen capture that shows more in detail. had to add it as a zip file.

Jason

please could you provide iOS app logs zip and also server logs zip with debug logging enabled beforehand

Ensure first debug logging is enabled on the server
    See https://support.plex.tv/articles/201643703-reporting-issues-with-plex-media-server/

Then restart the server to get fresh logs

Reproduce the problem
    When it goes unavailable, take a screenshot and collect the Plex for iOS logs by emailing the zip to yourself - see https://support.plex.tv/articles/201636593-ios-logs/

Then go through the steps to make it available and take a screenshot and get another copy of the Plex for iOS logs

Then collect the server logs
    See https://support.plex.tv/articles/200250417-plex-media-server-log-files/

Then Attach screenshots and logs zips

Help given free on forums.            Fee-Based Personal Support & Help.        

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Plex Support Information              Troubleshooting               FAQs

Plex Media Server:   Reporting Issues        Plex Web App: Debug Log    Plex Apps: Support pages and Logs    Logs: All Logs

Please do not send logs by Private Message unless specifically requested to

• audiomixeraudiomixer Posts: 216Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same issue whether I use PMS on my synology or Shield. Killing and restarting the iOS app solves temporarily.

• tlopez123tlopez123 Posts: 4Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same problem here, amongst another i'm searching for now. For this problem I had to select every movie/video from the iphone app like i was going to view it. Once i viewed every single one it updated it and no longer says unavailable. Annoyed yes, but after 30mins of my time everyone can stream without a problem. I've even rebooted the server a few times to make sure. So far i'm lucky it hasnt returned i guess.

Yeah but I have thousands of files. For now I will revert back to a older server version.
    Really bad that such a big problem is in a release version. I opted out of the beta to avoid such problems.

• fecaleaglefecaleagle Posts: 184Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited May 16

[Deleted]

My issue appears to be unrelated.

• audiomixeraudiomixer Posts: 216Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited May 20

So has there been any movement with this issue? Has anyone submitted logs? I am using non beta PMS on my devices.