If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Artwork miss match

Dale-FlixDale-Flix Posts: 12Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

This is no big deal, I just wanted to point it out while I was thinking about it. It happens to me on Mac and Windows.
When you start plexamp the art work from the first song you play is always the same artwork that comes up on all notifications from that point forward. Example below.

Keep up the good work I love Plex Plexamp is going to be great.

I know there are bigger fish to fry. Have fun with it.

Answers

• Havermans_StefHavermans_Stef Posts: 2Members

Happens to me a lot on Windows too. Artwork and titles update too slow, and update halfway during a new song.

• valgaldervalgalder Posts: 11Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

This is a constant issue for me as well. Even if I completely quit and relaunch the program, it instantly comes back. Pretty annoying.

Also can we just have the ability to disable the next song popup altogether?