If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[Feature Request] Plexamp on multiple Desktops

BorariBorari Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I mostly use Plexamp at work where I heavily utilize multiple desktops on Windows 10, switching between them with Mod4+tab. My only usability issue with Plexamp is the fact that double-clicking on the system icon tray does not open the Plexamp window. I saw this post and have been able to work around my issue my changing from nihilisht to other sizes.

The soft phone I use, Slack, Discord, etc, all allow for closing the window to minimize the program to the system tray, and double-clicking the icon on a new desktop will restore the window on the current desktop. As it stands, pausing music before making a call really disrupts the workflow. Is there any plan to add this kind of interaction with the system tray icon in the future?

Barring that, is there any way I can set a global play/pause key combo involving a modifier key and space, similar to the global volume key combos?

Tagged: