If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

LG TV Remote Volume down button is forwarding video playback by 30 seconds

Michael.1Michael.1 Posts: 4Members ✭✭

Hi,

Searched the forums but can't find a solution other than to remap keys my LG TV remote volume down button is skipping video forward 30 seconds and it is really frustrating. I need help to either re-map or find another way to change the behavior.

As per create-your-own-inputmap I was looking for the keymappings file to remap the specific button but I have had no luck finding the location i should save the file in. The plex app logs also do not list the remote control name or key presses either which is odd, unless i am looking in the wrong place (I enabled network logs, using browser to search them).

Any advice would really be appreciated.

Best Answer

Answers

• Michael.1Michael.1 Posts: 4Members ✭✭

darn, thanks Dan, will post under android.