Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

plexamp has just stopped working on my Mac

dino73dino73 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 3 Plex Pass

I have being using plexamp on my mac (IOS 10.13.4) and it was working perfectly, then installed the new security upgrade from apple (2018-001) and plexamp has stopped working. Its connecting to my PMS, showing all my music in the discovery window, but when I select anything (song/radio station/album) nothing happens. The play/pause button doesn't come up, it just sits there.

I have tried simply uninstalling & reinstalling by sending app to trash. There didn't appear to be any residual files in the logs or caches, but when I reinstalled it automatically picked up my PMS, so I don't think I uninstalled it correctly. Looking at the forum, for a winows machine, there is a folder in the local folder (see below) but I can't see the ios equivalent.

C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Plexamp

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Tagged:

Answers

• elanelan CTO and Co-founder MauiMembers, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 6,981 Plex Employee

We'd need to see logs to have any idea what might be happening. Before that, try signing out and then signing in again, that would nuke existing settings.

instagram @elan // the wife's photography site.
    the Medium page // the dog's twitter feed.