Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plexamp Keyboard Navigation

joplusjoplus Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

Hi there Plexers :)

I enjoy the minimalist aspect of plexamp and it does mostly what I need it to. One thing that's annoying me however is the limited keyboard shortcuts, I am able to focus the app by hitting the shift+command+spacebar combo and then can start typing to search, but once the search results show up I can't figure out how to toggle to the list and navigate through it with the keyboard and without having to use the mouse/trackpad... Is there a way to do this entirely with the keyboard or do have to use the mouse/trackpad to browse through the search results and select soemthing?

If this functionality does not exist I would strongly suggest adding it down the line, I feel like the whole point of the app is to be able to get to what we want to listen to quickly, so doing so without having to take our hands off the keyboard is important!

Besides that keep up the great work I'm really digging this little app! It's also much more stable for me than the default player which is a negligible bonus :)