Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex app for Panasonic viera TV in Europe

el_chupacabrael_chupacabra Members, Plex Pass Posts: 5 Plex Pass

hello, the application is available for all regions of the world except Europe. can a plex staff member tell me when the Plex app will be available for Panasonic TVs in Europe? thank you.

Tagged:

Comments

• Peter91101Peter91101 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 352 Plex Pass

+1

I am really interested too! Official answer from Plex would be nice.

• _Francesco__Francesco_ Members, Plex Pass Posts: 224 Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

it's available now

• lremlrem Members Posts: 16 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Yep. Now available in UK

• el_chupacabrael_chupacabra Members, Plex Pass Posts: 5 Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

Super ! It's available in France today ! Thank you.

• MedugMedug Validating, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass
    edited June 13

Alléluia! [FR]
    55CX800e
    I could unplug the chromecast device.

• SkutterbobSkutterbob Members, Plex Pass Posts: 131 Plex Pass

Installed and trying it out. No options to set up DVR recordings (hopefully will be added soon), layout good and wife friendly. Tried first streams and recorded TV from Nvidia shield looks good. Played Dredd which is a MKV made from a Blu-ray and had the odd pause/skip then it dropped out. Maybe the shield is not up to the transcoding demands?