Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

myPLEX sign in?

mitchjpope@gmail.commitchjpope@gmail.com Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
Where is the sign in?
I have a myPLEX account setup and I want to add my server to the account and I cannot find anywhere in the preferences of my Plex Media Manager to sign into a myPLEX account? Is there something else I need to check for that to show up or is this feature not enabled yet or what?

Comments

• tobeswsutobeswsu Posts: 2,878Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Are you using the new 9.5 media server? Auto update isn't enabled since it's a preview release so you have to manually download and install the new server. Once installed it should show up as a tab in PMS preferences.
  • mitchjpope@gmail.commitchjpope@gmail.com Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Thanks I did not know the auto update does not work so I was on an older version.
  • primyprimy Posts: 29Members ✭✭
    JoToFoSho wrote:

Are you using the new 9.5 media server? Auto update isn't enabled since it's a preview release so you have to manually download and install the new server. Once installed it should show up as a tab in PMS preferences.

Should I have to uniinstal previus verson 9.3.4. or can i just override with 9.5.?
  • tobeswsutobeswsu Posts: 2,878Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    The previous version of the server should be in your library folder. There's no need to uninstall it, just download the new separate server app and put it in your applications folder. You'll probably want to disable it from starting on login though. http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/Plex_Nine_Troubleshoot#Old_Version_of_Plex_Media_Server_Starts_at_Login
  • primyprimy Posts: 29Members ✭✭
    JoToFoSho wrote:

The previous version of the server should be in your library folder. There's no need to uninstall it, just download the new separate server app and put it in your applications folder. You'll probably want to disable it from starting on login though. http://wiki.plexapp.com/index.php/Plex_Nine_Troubleshoot#Old_Version_of_Plex_Media_Server_Starts_at_Login

Thx...Its working.

Does anyone have a problem with Vimeo plugin with new v0.9.5? I can watch and browse videos but can not login.