If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Jailbreaking and Installing Plex on your ATV2

1234568»

Comments

• pukospukos Posts: 1Members

@wahlman.j said:
    I will leave this here for reference on how to install PlexConnect on iOS 5.3 aTV jailbroken:

Finally PlexConnect on a 5.3 ATV2... Thank's a lot!!

I host my PMS on a small Qnap NAS that obviously does not support transcode so I use to access to my library with Plexbmc plugin in Kodi (almost) without problem.
    With PlexConnect I cannot play anythings even with DirectPlay. No error but infinite loading.

Any clue?

• c.nelson@sasktel.netc.nelson@sasktel.net Posts: 24Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Does anyone have the URLs for the Plex repository. Ones I've found and installed don't have Plexmbc add in them.

Model: QNAP TVS-671 I5 8GB
    Drives: 4 - WD Red Pro 4001FFSX 4 TB 3.5" (RAID 5 - 10.89 TB)
    FW: QTS 4.2.0

1234568»