Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Extension on Chrome

Mine seems to have stopped working.

Comments

• paviktherinpaviktherin Posts: 210Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Gary J wrote:

Mine seems to have stopped working.

Mine works fine. What's the website that it's not working on? Have you tried youtube?

Try going to my.plexapp.com and logging in and see if it works after that.

if that doesn't work you could reinstall it.
  • Gary JGary J Posts: 8Members
    Yes Youtube and all the rest that used to work. I tried logging out and back in to my.plex and re installing the extension.
  • darrindarrin Plex Dev Team Posts: 2,044Members
    Hi Gary - that plugin is a 3rd party thing someone did in their spare time. Consider getting in touch with the author to get you going again.
    darrin wrote:

Hi Gary - that plugin is a 3rd party thing someone did in their spare time. Consider getting in touch with the author to get you going again.

Yes just strange it used to work. I have the Bookmarklet version working though.
  • darrindarrin Plex Dev Team Posts: 2,044Members
    Gary - that's interesting. So you're saying the bookmarklet allows you to play Youtube videos off your queue but the 3rd party chrome extension is giving you a problem?
    No the bookmarklet adds video to the queue just like the Chrome extension used to do.