Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Get rid of "On Deck" and "Recently added"?

cgornicgorni Posts: 33Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
Is there a way to get rid of the "On Deck" and "Recently added" on the main screen? Additionally, someone mentioned that there is a way to toggle seen/unseen flags (red circles?) in the plexalaska for Laika settings but I don't see it. Maybe I have an old version? I use preen and the date says 13th of november.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• boylerwboylerw Posts: 5Members
    CGS wrote:

Is there a way to get rid of the "On Deck" and "Recently added" on the main screen? Additionally, someone mentioned that there is a way to toggle seen/unseen flags (red circles?) in the plexalaska for Laika settings but I don't see it. Maybe I have an old version? I use preen and the date says 13th of november.

Any thoughts?

Not to bump an old thread, but boy I'd appreciate an option to get rid of the "On Deck" and "recently added" sections.
  • silkshadowsilkshadow Posts: 36Members, Plex Pass
    Or possibly a way to change them to another filter?