Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

my plex app

siamjahokisiamjahoki Posts: 1Members
I'm currently running Plex Media Server on a Windows PC and have just managed to publish my server onto my.plexapp. The problem I have now is being able to watch a movie, listen to music or view the pictures online. I've tried clicking on Plex Media Manager in my.plexapp and all I eventually get is the message that The server at 78.xxx.xx.xxx is taking too long to respond.

I'm running it through a Zyxel p-600 router.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• setdosasetdosa Posts: 1Members
    I am having the same problem, have you figured it out?

Thanks,
    Arun

siamjahoki wrote:

I'm currently running Plex Media Server on a Windows PC and have just managed to publish my server onto my.plexapp. The problem I have now is being able to watch a movie, listen to music or view the pictures online. I've tried clicking on Plex Media Manager in my.plexapp and all I eventually get is the message that The server at 78.xxx.xx.xxx is taking too long to respond.

I'm running it through a Zyxel p-600 router.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks