Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

CBS Plugin

Has anyone been able to install the CBS plugin on Plex recently? I have looked all over the channel directory both on my Roku Plex channel and on OSX. I'm using the most up to date Plex channel on Roku. For my Plex server I'm using version 9.5.3. So far the only thing I've been able to find that's close is the .plexapp file for CBS. When I try to open that I just get an error. I also tried looking for CBS on the Unsupported App Store plugin, with no luck.

Any guidance anyone could give me would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• skywiseskywise Posts: 96Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Mine has gotten shy.
    I had installed it from the channel store and history shows an update as of March 22nd but I can't find it in the channel store now.
    I can access it from video channels but when I check for installed plugins, it's not there. Very strange.
  • skywiseskywise Posts: 96Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    I remember where it's hiding!
    In a strange definition of 'all', the CBS plugin isn't in 'All Available Plug-ins', it's in Foreign(Region-restricted) Plug-ins.
    I understand having a place just for walled off stuff, but all should be All.
  • skywise wrote:

I remember where it's hiding!
    In a strange definition of 'all', the CBS plugin isn't in 'All Available Plug-ins', it's in Foreign(Region-restricted) Plug-ins.
    I understand having a place just for walled off stuff, but all should be All.

Awesome! Thanks for the help. I was finally able to install it!