Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Simplex (re)Loaded

pecinkopecinko Posts: 933Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
Hey

I have made a quick MOD for myself but feel free to use it if you find it useful. https://github.com/pecinko/skin.simplex

- home page simplified - this was really a non-go for my little boys
- redesigned settings - this was a non-go for me as it kept returning me to home page
- added grid view
- added full screen list view

Simplex Reloaded is 1080 and based on latest skin code available on GitHub.

All credits to Jaaps and CloudDweller.

Comments

• MrHydeMrHyde Posts: 50Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Thanks for this. I will check it out. :rolleyes:
  • SaschaSascha Posts: 45Members
    Thanks. I love the grid view. But can you add an option to display the fanart from the selected item when browsing through the grid view?
  • pecinkopecinko Posts: 933Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited June 2012
    Sorry no plans for fan art in that view.

For what it's worth, I probably will be adding more views including fanart. Updates will be available on git as I progress.

I'm happy to hear suggestions and comments and will try to take them into account but I can not make any promises ATM. After all, I don't know if this mini project is interesting to anybody else except for you and me :)
  • davidjohnpetersen@me.comdavidjohnpetersen@me.com Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass
    Hi first off I think that you have done a really nice job with re-designing this skin, very simple and clean and i like it a lot. However as per most of the skins in plex when using an apple remote it is difficult to get back
    to the "now playing" material would it be possible to add a "now playing" menu item on top of audio channels when music/video is playing.

If not cheers anyway and I hope you keep doing great stuff.

David Petersen
  • thomasbrucethomasbruce Posts: 146Members
    Really want to try this version of the skin, but can't get the download link to work!

Is there a way I could get a copy of this skin?
  • inboxinbox Posts: 77Members ✭✭

Really want to try this version of the skin, but can't get the download link to work!

Is there a way I could get a copy of this skin?

+1