Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex on Google Nexus 7

rasobeyrasobey Posts: 131Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
Anyone tried it yet?
I'm going to be picking up a Google Nexus 7 in a few weeks - after it's set in that I'm not going to see a Plex client for my Blackberry Playbook.

Has anyone had an opportunity to try Plex on the N7? Are they out in the States yet? It's not coming to the UK until next week.

Anyway, it should be pretty awesome, right?

Comments

• paviktherinpaviktherin Posts: 210Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited July 2012
    It works beautifully. I've spoken with a couple people that got a device at Google IO as well as played around with it on my friend's device from Google IO.

Loved it so much I ordered one. I'm hoping it is here by next week.
  • darrindarrin Plex Dev Team Posts: 2,044Members
    Yes we went to IO this year and had it up and running same day. It worked beautifully out of the box. It looks to be an excellent platform for Plex for Android.
  • mars@live.nlmars@live.nl Posts: 1Members
    Sorry for kicking this old topic but I received my Nexus 7 today and would like to stream MKV to my Plex on Nexus 7 in 720p format but can't do it. What am I doing wrong?
  • midnighttuckmidnighttuck Posts: 67Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    ditto.....I'd have thought the tegra3 nexus can playback HD mkvs etc without transcoding, but from the little play I had on it, the pc was transcoding, and think the results looked comparatively low res