Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Lg 760 unable to choose audio track

thorleifthorleif Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
Hola fellow plexers - first time poster here,

I have a LG 760 TV that I have connected to my plex server running at a Ready NAS.

It have worked mostly great until now - but all of a sudden I am unable to choose audio tracks for movies with more than one track.
It used to work for the same movie a week ago (It's my sons movie - he watches it a lot:)). A bit weird, no?

The plex app on my mac chooses audio track automagically based on server side settings, so I suspect that my TV is acting up.

Any pointers?

Thanks

Comments

• thorleifthorleif Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Ah - see below that it is due to an update.
    My wife must have updated something. Sorry for stealing your time.

Thanks,
  • idocollectidocollect Posts: 11Members
    Nice to see it was a false alarm... but in my case it is real! I have a brand new LG 670S and Plex MS running on Mac.
    I am able to switch subtitles language, but definitely I am not able to change audio track. Any hints?

Thanks in advance
  • thorleifthorleif Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    No false alarm I'm afraid - there's a LG-bug making it impossible to change.

We can only pray for an update with a fix.
  • R_L_CR_L_C Posts: 7Members
    thorleif wrote:

No false alarm I'm afraid - there's a LG-bug making it impossible to change.

We can only pray for an update with a fix.

hello,

I have the same problem with the lm8600. In my case I still can not advance the film speed or backward.
    Anyone have any solution?
  • idocollectidocollect Posts: 11Members
    You think this problem is with LG? Does the bug just concern Plex or also other media servers such as Nero?
    When I started with Plex, I had the impression it worked at least with some formats, i can't remember which, now it a failure with every CODEC.
    Let's see when LG is going to find a solution