Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Multiple Forum Accounts since PlexPass

xioccxiocc Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass
It seems like after I was redirected to the forums for the first time since I got PlexPass, a completely new Forum account was created for me. Now when I search the forum member list, I see 2 profiles for me (xiocc, my old one, and the.real.xiocc, the new one). Maybe I was too stupid to see a separated login prompt for an existing account, if that's the case, sorry. Can/should the two accounts be cleaned up and consolidated into one?
Thanks a bunch!

• aaronblackshear@gmail.comaaronblackshear@gmail.com Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Same issue here
  • ZillurZillur Posts: 166Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Just noticed this. Logging into forums from another pc is asking me to create a new account. My home pc has cookies saved and logs me in automatically with my only account.
  • claytronclaytron Posts: 35Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    I just realized this as well. I remember being confused about logging into the forums after setting up PlexPass. At the time, I was just reading / searching the forums, so it didn't seem all that important. I had "claytron", but now I am "claytronic". I can still log in with either username, with the same password. Something funky with the forum integration.