Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Is there a Plex app on Yahoo internet tv?

romik1988romik1988 Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
Hi guys, I bought a Sony KDL50EX645 (smart tv) and was hopping to get a PLEX app on it, but I cannot find it? What can or should I do? I wont need smart tv if doesnt have a plex app on it. Some Sony tvs have a google play build in, but mine has a Yahoo TV.
What are my options?

Thank you

Comments

  • TrudgeTrudge Gone off to greener pastures.... Posts: 9,360Members ✭✭✭
    romik1988 wrote:

    Hi guys, I bought a Sony KDL50EX645 (smart tv) and was hopping to get a PLEX app on it, but I cannot find it? What can or should I do? I wont need smart tv if doesnt have a plex app on it. Some Sony tvs have a google play build in, but mine has a Yahoo TV.
    What are my options?

    Thank you

    There is no Sony Plex App, or any app for Yahoo.
  • romik1988romik1988 Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Trudge wrote:

    There is no Sony Plex App, or any app for Yahoo.

    What are my options then?
  • TrudgeTrudge Gone off to greener pastures.... Posts: 9,360Members ✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    romik1988 wrote:

    What are my options then?

    install it on a device that is supported or use the reduced functionality DLNA client in your TV (assuming it has one) -> http://www.plexapp.com/getplex
  • romik1988romik1988 Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Trudge wrote:

    install it on a device that is supported or use the reduced functionality DLNA client in your TV (assuming it has one) -> http://www.plexapp.com/getplex

    Is there a way to delete Yahoo tv and instal Google tv?
  • TrudgeTrudge Gone off to greener pastures.... Posts: 9,360Members ✭✭✭
    romik1988 wrote:

    Is there a way to delete Yahoo tv and instal Google tv?

    I highly doubt it, they are 2 very different things.
  • romik1988romik1988 Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Trudge wrote:

    I highly doubt it, they are 2 very different things.

    Is there anybody who can develop Plex app for yahoo internet tv?
Sign In or Register to comment.