Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Add movies from PC to que and watch on smart tv?

Sharp Aquos LED Smart TV
So I just downloaded PLEX to try and see if i can eliminate hooking my HDMI up to my TV every time i want to watch a movie. It's a pain. I am still trying to figure this out though. I've added a folder to test out to "MYPLEX" and for some reason the only thing i can see on my TV is my itunes. The movies in my itunes won't even play. There is one music video that i got to play, but that's it. The others just seem to start and go black, then stop. It's rather annoying.

How can I add movies from my laptop to the que, or wherever they need to be so that I can watch them on my tv? Yes the tv is wifi ready. Sharp Aquos 52" LED Smart TV.

Comments

• proflashrtistproflashrtist Posts: 3Members
    Magic.. i'm not sure how, but it seems to have magically shown up on my TV hah.. now i just need to make sure things are in a likeable format for PLEX