Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Let Me Watch This

I have had a time all day trying to get this to work. It is finally showing up on my Roku, but when I go to try to watch an episode, the only action I can take is "Mark as Watched." I have yet to be able to watch anything. Any advice?

Comments

• lingpandalingpanda Posts: 159Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have had a time all day trying to get this to work. It is finally showing up on my Roku, but when I go to try to watch an episode, the only action I can take is "Mark as Watched." I have yet to be able to watch anything. Any advice?

How exactly did you install this? What OS?
  • Heatherly30Heatherly30 Posts: 13Members
    Hahaha...well, someone had provided a link that I downloaded for the Unsupported App Store bundle. I put that file in the PMS plugin folder. I then opened the Plex/Web (Media Manager). I was able to access the Unsupported App Store online. I added the LetMeWatchThis channel. I can see the channel on my tv via the Roku, but I can't watch anything.
    I have Windows 7. I am very technically illiterate (I had to google OS to know what you were asking). Any explanation you might be able to offer, dumb it down for me :)

Are there some episodes that show up on this channel that I just might not be able to watch? I am looking for recent episodes...but I can't even get old episodes to play either...
  • roranielroraniel Posts: 155Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hahaha...well, someone had provided a link that I downloaded for the Unsupported App Store bundle. I put that file in the PMS plugin folder. I then opened the Plex/Web (Media Manager). I was able to access the Unsupported App Store online. I added the LetMeWatchThis channel. I can see the channel on my tv via the Roku, but I can't watch anything.
    I have Windows 7. I am very technically illiterate (I had to google OS to know what you were asking). Any explanation you might be able to offer, dumb it down for me :)

Are there some episodes that show up on this channel that I just might not be able to watch? I am looking for recent episodes...but I can't even get old episodes to play either...

I don't use it but have been looking at it.

Do you need to create an account at http://www.watchfreemovies.ch/ ?