Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

April Fools Hilarity....

cody.duncumcody.duncum Posts: 81Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

OK, so I'm giving the Plex team the benefit of the doubt here, because I was taken completely off guard...

So i start a video this morning and get through all but the last few minutes of it.  I've had this show for years so I know the video file and link is correct, but, as I resume the video  with minutes left (via the On Deck section) suddenly my video is now eight seconds long and apparently a one Rick Astley is now serenading me and evidently Rick Rolling me.  I go back and manually navigate down into the TV Shows -> Show -> Season -> Episode, and all seems fine again. 

I just have to know, my fault, or did the Plex team have a hand in this?  Because that would be really funny for a team as hard working and customer focused to pull this off.

Comments

• GoElevenGoEleven Posts: 49Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Happened to me as well  :) And I was taken off guard and thought I discovered some kind of an easter egg for videos with "Rick" in the file name - I was trying to watch a Rick Wakeman performance   :D

• derrickdotelderrickdotel Posts: 1Members

Looks like a good April Fools Day for the Plex team; they got me too!

• EmilyjBaneEmilyjBane Posts: 2Members

How many fool are here ? lol

ps4

• BredonkulousBredonkulous Posts: 22Members, Plex Pass

Ha! My friend just reported that he just got rick rolled watching an episode of Dexter on my server. Good one Plex Team  ;)

• UrsavisionUrsavision Posts: 1Members

Me too.