Unable to access Plex/Web from outside of local network
I finally gave up on Boxee and decided to switch to Plex. Overall I am extremely impressed. I am however unable to access Plex from outside of my local network. I will explain what i have tried and then take any ideas.
1. I have enabled port fowarding to a static machine on 32400 and 22700, I then went into Plex and manually configured the port to 32400.
2. I can go to canyouseeme and it sees the open port on 32400, a netstat -n also shows active connecitons on 32400.
4. I have manually fowarded the ports on the router which is a FIOS actiontec MI424WR-gen3I and I have created UDP and TCP exceptions in Windows, I even went as far as to make the internal IP the DMZ host.
5. Oddly, I cannot connect to it on my phone either.
6. When I go in and publish the server the "last seen time" on the server page updates, but it then says "Unavailable".
What have I missed?!