Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Watch ESPN on Roku through Plex

I have seen a few post regarding this, but nothing with good instructions. Does anyone have a link or able to provide a quick walk through on how to set up the ability to stream watch ESPN through plex to my Roku?

• prem1erprem1er Posts: 521Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited June 2013

...Although it doesn't look like it works very well with the Roku because of Flash.
  • shopgirl284shopgirl284 Posts: 2,189Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

You just have to get on the Internet from the computer that you have PMS installed on and open the ESPN website and enter any TV provider info there. Once you are able to successfully watch everything through your web browser, that info is saved in Flash and will work with the ESPN plugin. I would click around the site first to make sure you have access to everything first. This is true of some other TV show channels and sites like A&E and Lifetime that offer some videos to everyone, but require you to provide your Cable or Satellite provider info to watch a portion  of the videos on their website.