Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Nowhere TV and Project Free TV support?

JoeyDVDZJoeyDVDZ Posts: 2Members
edited October 2013 in General Discussions (Public)

Hi,

I was wondering, does anyone know if there's any support for Project Free TV ([...]) or Nowhere TV ( [...] )

NowhereTV is currently for streaming boxes, apparently, but it connects to similar sites as LetMeWatchThis so I figured it might be possible. Ideally, I'd love to see Project Free TV support, as it is much like LetMeWatchThis already, and probably just needs to have a couple of stream sites added.

Thanks for indulging a noob. :)

Comments

• francesco2013francesco2013 Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

That would be AWESOME to have :) Luckily I have google tv and I can simply go on those websites and click play straight from my tv :D

• Chris CChris C Posts: 11,672Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

Plex doesn't encourage of condone accessing content illegally (or accessing illegal content).  I would not expect to see any Plex support for such websites.

This discussion has been closed.