Plexify | OS X Application
This project has been declared dead by the author:
Plexify 1.1 RC
The response to our first public beta has been great (well, mostly). The beta version has been downloaded more than 2500 times. So we decided to not stop development and just do what we were doing all this time - make Plexify better. Todays update contains a lot of bug fixes and new features you'll like. We fixed all known bugs and brought back the restart feature along with the new "force shutdown" feature... Still not excited?!
What's New in 1.1 RC?
- Auto-start is fixed
- Uptime feature is fixed
- Advanced settings is fixed
- New Welcome & Installation window
- New Advanced installation method
- Autoupdate from GitHub
- Ability to choose your own certificates
- Fixed Apple TV certificate installation bug (welcome window)
- Added Help tab
- Restart functionality is back (Just click stop button while holding ALT/Option key)
- Fixed bug with PlexConnect.log permission
- Added "Force Shutdown" functionality (click start/stop button while holding Control key)
- Faster way to detect local IP
- Now we're cloning GitHub repository instead of just downloading, even without git being installed on your computer
- Added ability to choose versions (branches) on installation
- Embeded PlexConnect Wiki (Partly)
- Better integration with PlexConnect
- Improved stability and performance
What's New in 1.1 Beta?
- New User Interface
- Keyboard shortcuts (quit, preferences)
- New Preferences Window
- Welcome guide to help you configure Apple TV certificate
- New Icon ( Application and Menubar )
- Certificate generation
- Download and Install PlexConnect from Github
- Password will be asked only once!
- Changed the way to launch and terminate PlexConnect
- Shows your local IP address
Here's what we're planning for the next release of Plexify (Coming Soon)
- Scheduled startup and shutdown
- 10.6 Support
- More global keyboard shortcuts
- Detection of common errors
- Notifications for 10.8+
- Simple way to change settings.cfg from Plexify
- Ability to use your computer as a refrigerator for beer . . .
10.7+ | Tested on: 10.9, 10.8.5, 10.8.4, 10.8.3, 10.8.2, 10.8, 10.7, 10.7.5, 10.7.3,10.7.1
Developers: email@example.com (iMessage, please use only if you're a developer)
How to Give a Feedback?
Check whether the bug was already reported or not. If not, just write a simple post describing the problem you have. Please, describe how to reproduce it and specify your OS version, also attach the log file.
Download 1.1 Release Candidate | 2.7 MB
We're accepting donations, check Settings ❯ Donate for more details.