Our forum migration to Discourse is underway and scheduled to last through June 21. During the migration, the forums will be read-only, except for a single temporary forum (contents of which will not be getting transferred). Read our announcement post for more information about the forum migration.
Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Missing titles from my library only on Xbox one

jaydawg8383jaydawg8383 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 14 Plex Pass

I am running Plex Media Server locally, from a linux (Ubuntu) server using the latest version of PMS to my Xbox One. I also have Plex installed on my phone (iOS). On my phone, I see all the titles in my library. On my Xbox One, accessing the same server over the same network, I only see about 1/3 of my titles listed. I've verified the missing files on the Xbox One are in fact in my library and they play back perfectly fine on my phone, but they do not show up at all on my xbox one.

Answers

• lastmilelastmile Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass

I've had this occasionally on my Xbox One. Force quitting the app and relaunching or rebooting the Xbox results in an updated library. Maybe it only updates the library on app startup?

• jaydawg8383jaydawg8383 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 14 Plex Pass

OK, so how do you force quit an app on Xbox One? I'll google...

• jaydawg8383jaydawg8383 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 14 Plex Pass

I restarted my xbox because I didn't see the option to quit an app after I selected it and pressed the triple bar button. That didn't resolve the issue.