pleeman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:13 AM

UPDATE

This works when I manually type it in: 

http://192.168.1.63:1234/cgi-bin/LIST.cgi

But, this link from webconnect.cgi does not work?

http://192.168.1.63:1234/cgi-bin/__LIST__

I am unable to get Webconnect working? Installed 10.10 CLT and 10.10+. Not running a VPN or vmware. IP below matches all around.

Views -> Select works: http://192.168.1.63:.../webconnect.cgi

Clicking on List View or any other: http://192.168.1.63:...gi-bin/__LIST__

results in this page:

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/__LIST__ was not found on this server.

#1202 wahlman.j

wahlman.j

Plex Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2681 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:11 AM

@Fran Tejera Try this topic:

Trailers icon to Plex icon

@stephen.oneill138 Can you set your mac to a static IP using the iPhones internet so your IP isn't always changing on the mac? Anything on your mac that you can think of that would be blocking the cert from being uploaded like a firewall or antivirus etc?

@pleeman What do you have for network adapters on your mac? Can you disable everything but the one you use when using PlexConnect then try to install WebConnect again?

OSX apps : OpenPlex // UAS installer // GIT CRIT FIX // Python Updater // Purge OpenPlex by Wahlman.j (Source Code), CyberGhost84 (GUI) & Flipman6 (Obj-C)

iOS Firmware links: Firmware // Firmware Limits // OSX // aTVPlexConnect host    OpenPlex app or assistance donations appreciated US-$ // EUR

Click my username and message me to setup a time if you need help installing or troubleshooting anything. Teamviewer.gif <----Install this first for assistance.

I am always looking for new friends to share Plex content with. If you have English content and would like to become friends please let me know. Just sign into here then click launch and in the top right corner click your user icon, then goto users then click friends and then invite friend. Add my username Wahlman.j and I will share back asap.

(1) Locally owned PMS Mac 10.9.5 i7-4770k haswell 16gb ddr3 with e-sata rocket raid 2302 Raid-10 set of (4) 2TB HD (4TB usable) in a Trayless enclosure iStarUSA v7age420-es (1) Remotely owned PMS Window 8 internal raid-5 set with (6) 500gb disks (2.5tb usable) (3) Jailbroken (portable PlexConnect host's) aTV2's on iOS 5.3 (6.1.4) running my modified dev-theme for Big posters and All Libraries (merged lib's) & (4) aTV3's on iOS 6.2 (7.1.2) all running my custom theme (1) iPad 3, (1) iPad mini 2 retina, (2) iPhone 4s, (1) iPhone 4 all jailbroken on 8.1.1 except for iPhone 4 jailbroken on 7.1.2 all running latest official Plex for iOS. How I automate my Home on a budget using only iOS devices for control.

#1203 pleeman

pleeman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:44 AM

@wahlam.j That must have been it. Previously I had Wi-Fi and Ethernet enabled. Disabled Wi-Fi, reinstalled Webconnect and now the proper paths are coded in webconnect.cgi. Thank you for pointing that out.

@pleeman What do you have for network adapters on your mac? Can you disable everything but the one you use when using PlexConnect then try to install WebConnect again?

#1204 Aee74

Aee74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:34 AM

What a great app! Thanks for this!

Installing themes doesn't seem to work for me though. The progress bar just keeps scrolling. It looks like the PIL/Pillow installation worked correctly. Any idea what may be happening?

#1205 Aee74

Aee74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:38 AM

App seems great

But I'm not able to install any themes. When i choose the default theme a popup apeers saying the the theme is beinv installed. But the only thing that happens is a rotating cursor.

Any suggestion would be helpfull

#1206 wahlman.j

wahlman.j

Plex Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2681 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:23 PM

Have you installed the app using the latest install app on the OP?

OpenPlex

OSX apps : OpenPlex // UAS installer // GIT CRIT FIX // Python Updater // Purge OpenPlex by Wahlman.j (Source Code), CyberGhost84 (GUI) & Flipman6 (Obj-C)

iOS Firmware links: Firmware // Firmware Limits // OSX // aTVPlexConnect host    OpenPlex app or assistance donations appreciated US-$ // EUR

Click my username and message me to setup a time if you need help installing or troubleshooting anything. Teamviewer.gif <----Install this first for assistance.

I am always looking for new friends to share Plex content with. If you have English content and would like to become friends please let me know. Just sign into here then click launch and in the top right corner click your user icon, then goto users then click friends and then invite friend. Add my username Wahlman.j and I will share back asap.

(1) Locally owned PMS Mac 10.9.5 i7-4770k haswell 16gb ddr3 with e-sata rocket raid 2302 Raid-10 set of (4) 2TB HD (4TB usable) in a Trayless enclosure iStarUSA v7age420-es (1) Remotely owned PMS Window 8 internal raid-5 set with (6) 500gb disks (2.5tb usable) (3) Jailbroken (portable PlexConnect host's) aTV2's on iOS 5.3 (6.1.4) running my modified dev-theme for Big posters and All Libraries (merged lib's) & (4) aTV3's on iOS 6.2 (7.1.2) all running my custom theme (1) iPad 3, (1) iPad mini 2 retina, (2) iPhone 4s, (1) iPhone 4 all jailbroken on 8.1.1 except for iPhone 4 jailbroken on 7.1.2 all running latest official Plex for iOS. How I automate my Home on a budget using only iOS devices for control.

#1207 Aee74

Aee74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:05 AM

I'm using the latest version (i think). I've downloaded the app from this forum version 0.5

Evertthing seems to eirk exept the installation of pillow. I've tried disabling wifi. And used only ethernet. The plex app in my aTv but than it still opens wsj live. Also tried the trailers and inivie hack. Same result.
In my opinion i'm missing the theme's because when I trie to install one of the themes it ends up in a loop(rolling cursor)

#1208 wahlman.j

wahlman.j

Plex Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2681 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:10 AM

Look at the log for the system via console.app. Click the install theme button and look for errors in the system log, should be realtime.

#1209 Aee74

Aee74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:12 AM

I also installed python 2.7.2 (in the log after error it says to do so)
And tried to install pillow by the terminal commands. No result

#1210 wahlman.j

wahlman.j

Plex Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2681 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:20 AM

The latest installer installs/updates python version 2.7.9 systemwide. Re-run the installer.app from here:

OpenPlex-installer.zip

#1211 Aee74

Aee74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:56 PM

I also installed python 2.7.2 (in the log after error it says to do so) on my mac
And tried to install pillow by the terminal commands. No result

#1212 Aee74

Aee74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:53 PM

When I look at the log, I see that the dns server and plex connect go offline but no theme is being installed. I've tried the latest python but pillow still won't install. Even the default theme doesn't work

#1213 wahlman.j

wahlman.j

Plex Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2681 posts

Posted Today, 12:25 AM

Something must be very wrong with your machine. Its very difficult to debug without any form of a system log when you click on the buttons of the app.

Reply to this topic