49 replies to this topic

#41 boots2x

boots2x

IP Challenged Ninja

• Plex Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 12:31 AM

I managed, thanks to pdonovan, run some tests via an Oz VPN and the plugin works just fine in my hands.

One question for the people that it isn't working for - what version of Flash are you using? If it is the most recent, 10.1, then that's a known issue and you'll need to downgrade to the previous.

Jonny

Guys! Thanks!!! You made my night last night!

Adobe didn't though... finding the flash 10.0 installer is almost impossible! Thank you Tucows!!! For anyone else trying to get the iView plug-in working because they have Flash 10.1 on their system:

Un-install Flash - Get the un-installer from this page
then install Flash 10.0 Get the Flash 10.0.45.2 installer from here

James

These resources are your friends! The Plex Help Center | The Plex Forums | Forum Search is DEFINITELY your friend!

Check the Plex Media Preparation Guide! | Learn how to collect Log filesGet MediaInfo to analyse video files

Plex Media Server: Mac OS X and ReadyNAS Pro 6 | Plex Clients: Mac Mini 2010 2.66Ghz, 2Gb RAM, AppleTV Gen 2, iPhone 3GS | LG 56" DLP-TV | Sherwood AV Amp | Storage: ReadyNAS Pro 6 with 6 x 2Gb Hitachi HDD for 8Tb storage | Network: Cat 6 cabled, 1000BaseT

#42 Jonny Wray

Jonny Wray

Plex Star

• Castle Keeper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1325 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:26 AM

Or indeed the sticky thread at the top of this forum :). It has links to some dmg on dropbox.

http://forums.plexap...o-with-plugins/

#43 boots2x

boots2x

IP Challenged Ninja

• Plex Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 01:41 AM

Or indeed the sticky thread at the top of this forum :). It has links to some dmg on dropbox.

http://forums.plexap...o-with-plugins/

LOL!!! And there's the proof that people don't read or search the forums... ME INCLUDED!!! You can lead a horse to water... :rolleyes:

James

These resources are your friends! The Plex Help Center | The Plex Forums | Forum Search is DEFINITELY your friend!

Check the Plex Media Preparation Guide! | Learn how to collect Log filesGet MediaInfo to analyse video files

Plex Media Server: Mac OS X and ReadyNAS Pro 6 | Plex Clients: Mac Mini 2010 2.66Ghz, 2Gb RAM, AppleTV Gen 2, iPhone 3GS | LG 56" DLP-TV | Sherwood AV Amp | Storage: ReadyNAS Pro 6 with 6 x 2Gb Hitachi HDD for 8Tb storage | Network: Cat 6 cabled, 1000BaseT

#44 Faux

Faux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:26 PM

LOL!!! And there's the proof that people don't read or search the forums... ME INCLUDED!!! You can lead a horse to water... :rolleyes:

James

Add me to that list. :) And thanks for the links, worked like a charm.

Cheers and many thanks!

#45 poo

poo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 04:07 AM

Thanks for the fix, this has annoyed me for a while, I just assumed it was broken until I decided to o searching. IView is one of the best Plex pluggins for me, awesome to have it back!

#46 drnibbles

drnibbles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:40 AM

Hi

So i love this plugin and your solution with flash is great. However i have another problem. I use ABC Iview from Australia for our little one. We watch the ABC Iview for kids all the time. What irritates me is that we can only watch the episodes once and the next time we try to start the episode it stops at the information panel when it shows information bout the episode but it won't play it.. is this something one can fix?

#47 Erik K Veland

Erik K Veland

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:08 AM

Latest Plex advertised 10.2 support and every other plugin works great. Why isn't iView working still though? :(

#48 Erik K Veland

Erik K Veland

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 06:09 AM

iView is now serving up all its content as H.264 for the iPad anyway. Any chance of tapping into that instead of the Flash?

#49 boots2x

boots2x

IP Challenged Ninja

• Plex Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:21 PM

iView is now serving up all its content as H.264 for the iPad anyway. Any chance of tapping into that instead of the Flash?

Could you check that the iPad version has all content that's available in the Flash version?

James

#50 Erik K Veland

Erik K Veland

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:46 AM

Could you check that the iPad version has all content that's available in the Flash version?

James

It does.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users