3 replies to this topic

#1 mathiask

mathiask

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 04:51 PM

Hi,

I'm totally new to Plex so this might be a silly question.
Nowhere in the Plex Nine documentation (http://wiki.plexapp....x.php/Plex_Nine) or searching the forums I find any information on how to create and save music playlists (not using itunes).
I'm sure this feature is available and it would save my day if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

#2 Chris C

Chris C

Plex Employee

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8626 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 07:07 PM

Looks like the wiki page got updated in the last day or two to include the keymapping info, so I'd check it again. Basically, you queue items up using the "Q" key and then you can access the queued items/playlist with the spacebar.

Need help? Having trouble?
» Visit our Support Site for documentation, guides, and more - including the Getting Started section!
» Provide Log Files when reporting issues // Name and Organize your content correctly for best results

(please, no private messages unless requested)

#3 mathiask

mathiask

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:47 AM

Basically, you queue items up using the "Q" key and then you can access the queued items/playlist with the spacebar.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you know how to save the playlist?

#4 Chris C

Chris C

Plex Employee

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8626 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:33 PM

Unfortunately, I don't think the current playlist support is meant to be for "permanent" type playlists, though I do think that would be a valuable feature. I'd encourage you to check the Feature Requests forum and see if there's a thread to add your support to (and if not, make one).

Need help? Having trouble?
» Visit our Support Site for documentation, guides, and more - including the Getting Started section!
» Provide Log Files when reporting issues // Name and Organize your content correctly for best results

(please, no private messages unless requested)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users