3 replies to this topic

#1 Trotsky

Trotsky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:05 PM

Hi I am new to this.

I have just installed Plex on my HP laptop running Win XP (SP3). The media server works well for my downloaded movies and tv shows but I have very limited success with the Plex plugins. I get the news channels and imovies to work but prety much everything else does not (esp History Channel, Daily Show, Colbert Report - you know - stuff you ACTUALLY want to watch). All the menu stuff loads but nothing plays - just does the loading/buffering thing but nothing ever loads.

Is this a flash thing? I know there is an issue with LG TV and playing flash. Is it a country of origin thing (I am in New Zealand) or have I neglected to set the system up right?

I would appreciate some help with this. Thanks in advance.

#2 jon435@gmx.net

jon435@gmx.net

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 01:07 PM

Hi I am new to this.

I have just installed Plex on my HP laptop running Win XP (SP3). The media server works well for my downloaded movies and tv shows but I have very limited success with the Plex plugins. I get the news channels and imovies to work but prety much everything else does not (esp History Channel, Daily Show, Colbert Report - you know - stuff you ACTUALLY want to watch). All the menu stuff loads but nothing plays - just does the loading/buffering thing but nothing ever loads.

Is this a flash thing? I know there is an issue with LG TV and playing flash. Is it a country of origin thing (I am in New Zealand) or have I neglected to set the system up right?

I would appreciate some help with this. Thanks in advance.

same problem here... i'd also like to know how to get the plugins working.

#3 jsajsa

jsajsa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 10:08 AM

Same problem

#4 hkeylm

hkeylm

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 10:05 AM

Hi Folks,

you might want to check THIS Post in the LG Medialink Sub-Forum...
New to Plex? Take a look at the Plex Wiki, its full of very useful information. Have you seen the Screencasts yet?
Having problems loading your media files? Did you know that most of these problems are due to incomplete / incorrect Media File Naming!!!
When posting a Problem, your
Plex Log Files are very useful source of information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users