536 replies to this topic

#521 Budwyzer

Budwyzer

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

Unfortunately I don't think it is possible to get information about the movie from the fanart which is displayed.

What would be possible is hiding the menu after some amount of time.
Pressing a key would show it again.

EDIT: it is possible to transform the home screen in a picture slideshow, but I'm not sure if I should do that.
The fact that the slideshow screensaver doesn't work is a Plex issue which will probably get fixed soon.
Then the skin slideshow would be of no use anymore...

As far as I can tell, the Plex Slideshow still is not fixed.  Mine just dims.  Making the menu disappear would be a great alternative.  ReFocus is the only skin that I like and care to use.

#522 henris

henris

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

I've been using this skin for PMC from the start but with PHT beta I had quite a few problems and was forced to use the default MediaStream skin. I just love the look of this skin and would very much like to back to using it.

PHT 1.x was recently released, has anyone experience how this skin works with it?

• osplo likes this

#523 robbyyyyyyy

robbyyyyyyy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

I've been using this skin for PMC from the start but with PHT beta I had quite a few problems and was forced to use the default MediaStream skin. I just love the look of this skin and would very much like to back to using it.

PHT 1.x was recently released, has anyone experience how this skin works with it?

I tried it and PHT force closed consistently with it on my mac. Other skins seem to work but not this one. I reverted back to PMC until PHT works out some bugs.

#524 mysterio21

mysterio21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:20 PM

I just installed this skin on PHT using preen, and works pretty well except channels don't work at all unfortunately.

#525 mooner

mooner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:22 AM

You guys are in the wrong thread! The version in this one is way crashy / incomplete with PHT but someone has actually ported reFocus properly to PHT and is actively working on it, see https://forums.plexa...t-port-release/

And the git repo: https://github.com/j...focusbig-master

#526 dexmachina

dexmachina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:32 AM

You guys are in the wrong thread! The version in this one is way crashy / incomplete with PHT but someone has actually ported reFocus properly to PHT and is actively working on it, see https://forums.plexa...t-port-release/

And the git repo: https://github.com/j...focusbig-master

Great, but that's reFocus Big, which looks quite different. I personally don't find the huge text very appealing and would rather keep using this version.

#527 sandman4sure

sandman4sure

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

When I have the time again I will take a look at fixing it for PlexHT.

It won't be soon, because I just moved and that is taking all my time at the moment.

If anybody has a fix I'll be glad to add it to the git

• osplo and johnnyrook82 like this

#528 victorclausson

victorclausson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:22 AM

Hi!

I just installed Rasplex on my Raspberry Pi and was trying very hard to optimize Plex to be controlled smoothly. With this skin it's like the Raspberry is overclocked. The menus are so fast so thank you sandman4sure for making this skin. Thank you!

One thing that I miss though (since I have my movies and shows in list-view) is the unwatched/inprogress icon when using the list-view. I know it shows on the fanart/poster but when I want to continue to watch a show, I have to go through all the episodes and look at the fanart/poster image to see if there's a green/orange + or not.

I picture something like this: 

Breaking Bad        O

Season 01            O

- Episode 01

- Episode 02

- Episode 03       O

- Episode 04       O

Maybe this could be optional to toogle off or on in the settings if some people don't want that.

#529 zstar69

zstar69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:09 AM

Does anyone else get a black screen when trying to open uo the channel menu?

I keep having to switch back to the plex default skin to watch my OUTLAW BIKERS(history.ca channel)

#530 the_spitfire

the_spitfire

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 03:47 AM

Have been getting the blank channel page as well.... 

Works with default skin.

Just updated to latest skin from Git for Plex HT...

let me know if there is any way I can assist with development of this AMAZING skin. Have loved it since I found it!

#531 LewisPH

LewisPH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:27 PM

Refocus has been broken for me since the Play Queue update. 

The home page loads fine, but as soon as I roll over Movies or TV Shows, it automatically enters the list and gets stuck there. 

Unfortunately I can't use it until it's fixed. Hopefully it'll get sorted because I love this skin - It does away with the pesky pre-play screen, and there's always a clock in the corner!

[ Server: Retina Macbook Pro 15" | OS: 10.9 Mavericks | Storage: WD MyBook Duo Thunderbolt 6TB ]

[ Receiver: Sony STR DN1040 | Speakers: B&W 684 Theater 5.1 | TV: LG 42LN575V | Console: PS3 ]

#532 Ismelda

Ismelda

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:44 PM

The home page loads fine, but as soon as I roll over Movies or TV Shows, it automatically enters the list and gets stuck there. 

Unfortunately I can't use it until it's fixed. Hopefully it'll get sorted because I love this skin - It does away with the pesky pre-play screen, and there's always a clock in the corner!

Night skin has been updated (v1.7) and does get rid of that stupid pre-screen as well as having the clock too.

My Movies(alt)-Series(alt)-Animes(alt)
PMS: QNAP 809 Pro (x3) | QNAP 879 Pro | QNAP 1079 Pro
PHT: Windows 7 - RARflix: Roku 2XS - Plex for Android: Nexus 7 (2013)
I love Plex!

#533 RyanOctober

RyanOctober

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 02:27 AM

I would pay money for a working version of this skin... when working, it's easily the best media interface I've ever used. The design is as good as the best elements of interfaces like iOS and Android, but it still does such a good job of maintaining the boldness and simplicity that is required for it to work well on a big screen TV.

#534 xenon

xenon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:53 PM

I would be willing to pay, too! It's my favorite skin and it would be so cool, if anyone could bring the skin to the current status. Jeroen is working again on the original skin for xbmc, have a look here: http://imgur.com/a/DABnB#0

Can anyone port the current version of his skin to plex?

#535 LewisPH

LewisPH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:17 PM

Any word on this skin being fixed? Would love to get it back!

[ Server: Retina Macbook Pro 15" | OS: 10.9 Mavericks | Storage: WD MyBook Duo Thunderbolt 6TB ]

[ Receiver: Sony STR DN1040 | Speakers: B&W 684 Theater 5.1 | TV: LG 42LN575V | Console: PS3 ]

#536 sandman4sure

sandman4sure

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:41 AM

I just submitted a little fix for this. Hopefully it will work again.

#537 sandman4sure

sandman4sure

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:04 PM

Can you guys tell me what else is broken in the HT version of the skin?

And please let me know if it is supposed to work (does it work in the default skin)

For instance, it looks like de Info Dialog for a movie doesn't work anymore when pressing 'i'

It this replaced by the new pre-play screen?