542 replies to this topic

#541 zstar69

zstar69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

Awesome! Thanks so much for this!

Only other issue I have is the black screen when going to Channels. Would love to be able to use them without having to switch back to the original skin. However the Media sections is my main function and is working perfectly, so very happy about that.

Thanks again.

You need to get the version that's called "refocus-master-master.zip" from github (2x masters). It fixes that problem.

#542 RyanOctober

RyanOctober

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:05 AM

You need to get the version that's called "refocus-master-master.zip" from github (2x masters). It fixes that problem.

This might be a stupid question but do you have the link for this version?

#543 dexmachina

dexmachina

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 10:29 PM

Can you guys tell me what else is broken in the HT version of the skin?

And please let me know if it is supposed to work (does it work in the default skin)

For instance, it looks like de Info Dialog for a movie doesn't work anymore when pressing 'i'

It this replaced by the new pre-play screen?

Here's what I noticed:

• As you said, the movie information dialog doesn't work anymore.
  • Channels don't work.
  • In Gallery view, the line under the film/show title should (and used to) be the film tagline. Instead, it now scrolls the description.
  • In the main menu, text is added to the highlighted element ("Films" > "Films • Device")
  • On deck / Recently added info: The duration is displayed as minutes ("10" instead of "10:32", "142" instead of "2:22:20"). A highlighted tv shows's season / episode info (at the bottom of the poster) disappears.
  • Dates used to look better: Now, "Nov 12, 2013", shows as "12-11-2013".
  • TV shows: By-episode and by-show views change each others view setting. For example, if I set All shows to Gallery view, then Recently added to Slide view, and go back to All shows, the view has changed to Slide view as well. Same problem when setting the season views to Slide -> show view also reverts to Slide. This used to work properly in Laika.

The last one bugs me personally the most, as I just can't get Plex reFocus to look like I want it to. Any ideas for a fix?