• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fausto

fausto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 05:21 PM

Possessor of a LCD LED LG DLNA Certified 47LW570S 3D, I can't access my shared files on my laptop.
My TV is connected to my modem router speedtouch 585 Thomson in Ethernet and my PC is connected to the modem router by cpl.
The TV manages to connect to the internet but is not visible on my local network. I installed on my PC PLEX MEDIALINK without result.
What are the solution? change the modem port forwarding? ........
Thanks for your help.

#2 panikpas

panikpas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:21 PM

Possessor of a LCD LED LG DLNA Certified 47LW570S 3D, I can't access my shared files on my laptop.
My TV is connected to my modem router speedtouch 585 Thomson in Ethernet and my PC is connected to the modem router by cpl.
The TV manages to connect to the internet but is not visible on my local network. I installed on my PC PLEX MEDIALINK without result.
Thanks for your help.

Try Twonky Media Server.
If the system is Smart TV try to update. For ST600 here's the link http://136.166.4.200...31_9_79_901.zip

#3 pmcd

pmcd

Rock Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 09:39 PM

Thanks for your help.

Try connecting your laptop via Ethernet to the router. That will give you some idea as to whether the issue is the wireless to hard wire communication. I have the same issue in a different context and solved it by using a wireless access point which I connected in a wired way to the router.

If you want a free DLNA server which works well with LG TV's and the ST600 try Servillo.

Philip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users