• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mjp

mjp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:47 PM

I have a myPLEX account setup and I want to add my server to the account and I cannot find anywhere in the preferences of my Plex Media Manager to sign into a myPLEX account? Is there something else I need to check for that to show up or is this feature not enabled yet or what?

#2 JoToFoSho

JoToFoSho

Plex Star

• Plex Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2882 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:17 PM

Are you using the new 9.5 media server? Auto update isn't enabled since it's a preview release so you have to manually download and install the new server. Once installed it should show up as a tab in PMS preferences.
~John T.

New here? Read the wiki and watch the screencast! You'll save yourself a lot of time and frustration! :) If that didn't help, posting log files can help us track down your issue.

#3 mjp

mjp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:56 PM

Thanks I did not know the auto update does not work so I was on an older version.

#4 primy

primy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:46 PM

Are you using the new 9.5 media server? Auto update isn't enabled since it's a preview release so you have to manually download and install the new server. Once installed it should show up as a tab in PMS preferences.

Should I have to uniinstal previus verson 9.3.4. or can i just override with 9.5.?

#5 JoToFoSho

JoToFoSho

Plex Star

• Plex Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2882 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

The previous version of the server should be in your library folder. There's no need to uninstall it, just download the new separate server app and put it in your applications folder. You'll probably want to disable it from starting on login though. http://wiki.plexapp....Starts_at_Login
~John T.

New here? Read the wiki and watch the screencast! You'll save yourself a lot of time and frustration! :) If that didn't help, posting log files can help us track down your issue.

#6 primy

primy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 12:18 PM

The previous version of the server should be in your library folder. There's no need to uninstall it, just download the new separate server app and put it in your applications folder. You'll probably want to disable it from starting on login though. http://wiki.plexapp....Starts_at_Login

Thx...Its working.

Does anyone have a problem with Vimeo plugin with new v0.9.5? I can watch and browse videos but can not login.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users