• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 toneloco

toneloco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:48 PM

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I just found something cool you can do with the myPlex bookmarklet...

If you send the bookmarklet to a friend, they can add stuff to your myPlex queue. The key to the bookmarklet is the uid (user ID). It goes without saying, don't send the uid to someone you don't trust.

#2 archi penko

archi penko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I just found something cool you can do with the myPlex bookmarklet...

If you send the bookmarklet to a friend, they can add stuff to your myPlex queue. The key to the bookmarklet is the uid (user ID). It goes without saying, don't send the uid to someone you don't trust.

Is this still do-able, because now I have to login. And I really really really dislike having to login every time I want to use Plex Queue. 

I like to sign out of every app regularly for security reasons. Can the bookmarklet be restored to how it was before?

#3 toneloco

toneloco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 04:03 PM

I don't think it's possible with the latest bookmarklet. There are other options for saving items to your queue without having to use the bookmarklet: my favourite is to use IFTTT to send any videos marked as "Watch Later" in YouTube (or Vimeo) to your plex queue email address.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users