349 replies to this topic

#341 johnmnagy

johnmnagy

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

Hi, using AEON on Windows 7, today I ill advisedly clicked into SETTINGS - CUSOMIZE looking for a way to turn on scrolling summaries for the home menu screen, but entered into the BACKGROUNDS section. It reverted from the nice slideshows of the movies to the static standard images. I tried to go back to the slide show setting, but it is not obvious what folder to point it at for the slideshows. And it seems to get more confused the more I try to find the settings. Now some sections have static, some have no image, others are using the thumbnails (all stretched out) and some are right. Any suggestions?

EDIT: I found a toggle for art slideshow in another section, turned it on and it's back as it was, all OK now.

I never did find a switch for scrolling the summary in the mini-view when pointing at a thumbnail from the main menu. Maybe there isn't one? Scrolling works in PAUSE and on the INFO view.

#342 arobe79

arobe79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

I can't find a way to enable the gray background behind text. I had it before and now it is gone. The text is really hard to see. Anyone have any ideas. I am using Plex on Windows 7 64 bit. Thanks.

Plex Media Server Intel G540 CPU 2.50 GHZ 2M CACHE 2.5 2 LGA 1155 Processor, Windows 7 Home Premium

#343 Guest_dgdfg_*

Guest_dgdfg_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:30 AM

any update for PHT version? 

#344 Tyson Edwards

Tyson Edwards

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 12:44 AM

Any update for PHT version? 

It has been expressed on multiple occasions that there will not be a PlexAeon release for Plex Home Theater until there is a final release of Plex Home Theater.

At present, there is a possibility that something could change that would break skins, much as it did in the 0.9.5 release.

#345 Maverick214

Maverick214

Plex Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2256 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 01:01 AM

It has been expressed on multiple occasions that there will not be a PlexAeon release for Plex Home Theater until there is a final release of Plex Home Theater.

At present, there is a possibility that something could change that would break skins, much as it did in the 0.9.5 release.

Actually, Elan gave me a Plex Pass, and I've been working on converting it and should have a beta release within the week.

I had stated I was waiting for the public release because I didn't want to pay for a plex pass to develop the skin, but now I have no excuses :)

Stay tuned.

• CRiMe, Massaguana, MoonshineSG and 3 others like this

#346 Smithjw

Smithjw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:36 AM

Actually, Elan gave me a Plex Pass, and I've been working on converting it and should have a beta release within the week.

I had stated I was waiting for the public release because I didn't want to pay for a plex pass to develop the skin, but now I have no excuses :)

Stay tuned.

Fucking brilliant! That's the only thing which has me holding off using Plex Home Theatre :)

DJ, Video Edito, & all round Geek

#347 loukaniko

loukaniko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

Stay tuned.

Thanks bud... :)

#348 polux400

polux400

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:03 PM

Stay tuned.

Superb ! We are waiting for your baby, daddy ! :)

#349 NeoEvaX

NeoEvaX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:02 PM

Stay tuned.

You rock Maverick!

• many7695 likes this

#350 Maverick214

Maverick214

Plex Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2256 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:07 AM

PlexAeon for PHT released! 

See this thread: