• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 magnusjosias

magnusjosias

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 09:52 PM

Hey everybody, i just downloadet Plex and it's a sweet program!
I just downloadet some plugins for XBMC (i think they work for plex), but i can't figure out how to install.
Is there someone who can give a simpel guide how to install and activate a plugin i plex?

Magnus

Ps: (sory for my bad english!)

#2 beber666

beber666

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:48 PM

Any reply for this ?
Is the XBMC plugs in are working in plex ?

Thanks you !!

#3 jayman978

jayman978

Plex Dev Team

• Plexville Red Sox Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4559 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 03:49 PM

You should give the new Plex plugins a try. You can install them by going into the Applications section inside of Plex and going to the App Store (plugins are free). More info on that here: http://wiki.plexapp..../Online_Content

#4 BizarreJohnson

BizarreJohnson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:32 AM

I read the FAQ, which says that the first icon I'm supposed to se in Applications is the "App Store" icon. The only icons there are DVD Player, Front Row, and Add Source. I downloaded Plex 0.7.12 this morning, but I am still having the problem. Anybody know what's going on?

EDIT - Nevermind. I turned on the Plex Media Server and it started up. the app store came right up.

#5 dimitri

dimitri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 12:43 AM

I read the FAQ, which says that the first icon I'm supposed to se in Applications is the "App Store" icon. The only icons there are DVD Player, Front Row, and Add Source. I downloaded Plex 0.7.12 this morning, but I am still having the problem. Anybody know what's going on?

EDIT - Nevermind. I turned on the Plex Media Server and it started up. the app store came right up.

I am having this exact same problem, except when i check, i have the media server turned on... unless im looking in the wrong place... where did you go to turn our media server on?

dimitri

#6 orso99

orso99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2009 - 05:34 PM

I can't seem to get back to the app store. When I installed Plex a couple weeks ago it was fine, but now I can't get to the app store to check out any new apps. I'm able to use the couple of apps I already have installed (Hulu, Mtv, CNN), but I want to get some more apps.

Is there a setting I can check, or an error file somewhere that might help me figure this out?

EDIT-When I click on the App Store, it gives me the Applications screen

#7 pdiddy

pdiddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 11:08 PM

I can't seem to get back to the app store. When I installed Plex a couple weeks ago it was fine, but now I can't get to the app store to check out any new apps. I'm able to use the couple of apps I already have installed (Hulu, Mtv, CNN), but I want to get some more apps.

Is there a setting I can check, or an error file somewhere that might help me figure this out?

EDIT-When I click on the App Store, it gives me the Applications screen

I have the same problem. Whenever I select the App Store, it displays the Applications screen. Please let me know if resolve this. Thanks.

#8 Dyogenez

Dyogenez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:02 AM

I'm having the same problem actually. The "App Store" item on the main page opens up the "Use Your Applications" section. Was working find for a while, and i'm able to use the applications that I have installed.

#9 Jam

Jam

Plex Dev Team

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4042 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:06 AM

It sounds like something went wrong with the store itself. Exit Plex, go to "~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins" and delete AppStore.bundle, then start Plex again. Hopefully the App Store should come back. Please post back & let me know if that fixed it :)

#10 orso99

orso99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 03:21 AM

It sounds like something went wrong with the store itself. Exit Plex, go to "~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins" and delete AppStore.bundle, then start Plex again. Hopefully the App Store should come back. Please post back & let me know if that fixed it :)

App store did not come back, and now I can't get to Videos in the main window. Any other ideas?

Dave

EDIT: OK, I turned Videos back on, but still no App Store

#11 Jam

Jam

Plex Dev Team

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4042 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 04:51 AM

That's very strange - can you run the media server from Terminal.app (in /Applications/Utilities) and copy the output in here? Sorry about this - it should help me work out what's wrong. To run it, open Terminal & paste in the following:

~/Library/Application\ Support/Plex/Plex\ Media\ Server.app/Contents/MacOS/Plex\ Media\ Server

#12 pdiddy

pdiddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:32 AM

That's very strange - can you run the media server from Terminal.app (in /Applications/Utilities) and copy the output in here? Sorry about this - it should help me work out what's wrong. To run it, open Terminal & paste in the following:

~/Library/Application\ Support/Plex/Plex\ Media\ Server.app/Contents/MacOS/Plex\ Media\ Server

I removed the AppStore.bundle and restarted the media server. I still couldn't access the appStore. I kept displaying the Applications screen.

Below is the log:

Plex Media Server v0.7.0
Installing plug-in: AppStore
Refreshing iPhoto album tree.
Done refreshing iPhoto album tree.
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations
Running server.
Published Bonjour service
File /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins changed: -1 => 1236920433.
Scanning for plug-ins in /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins
Starting plug-in: /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Apple Movie Trailers.bundle
Using framework path: /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/0/
Spawned plug-in with PID 2733
Sent command: GET /:/prefixes
File /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources changed: -1 => 1236880903.
The path /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources changed.
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/abc.xml
* Reading state: firstPage
* Reading state: buffering
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/cbssports.xml
* Reading state: playing
* Reading state: paused
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/comedy central.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/currenttv.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/escapist.xml
Processing site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/hulu.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/hulu.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/joost.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/mtv.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/onion.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/pandora.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/southpark.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/twitlive.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/vimeo.xml
File /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations changed: -1 => 1236236806.
The path /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations changed.
We're now watching:
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/abc.xml
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/cbssports.xml
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/comedy central.xml
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/currenttv.xml
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/escapist.xml
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/hulu.xml
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/joost.xml
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/mtv.xml
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/onion.xml
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/pandora.xml
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/southpark.xml
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/twitlive.xml
-> Watching /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/vimeo.xml
Found server: paul-magsinos-imac.local. (Paul Magsino’s iMac)
Reading 194 bytes in the body, code is 200
* Plug-in handles prefix: /video/amt
Starting plug-in: /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/AppStore.bundle
Using framework path: /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/0/
Spawned plug-in with PID 2734
Starting plug-in: /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle
The plug-in /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle is not runnable.
Starting plug-in: /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Hulu.bundle
Spawned plug-in with PID 2736
Reading 181 bytes in the body, code is 200
* Plug-in handles prefix: /video/hulu
Starting plug-in: /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/MTV Music Videos.bundle
Spawned plug-in with PID 2737
Reading 190 bytes in the body, code is 200
* Plug-in handles prefix: /video/MTV
Starting plug-in: /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Pandora.bundle
Spawned plug-in with PID 2738
Reading 193 bytes in the body, code is 200
* Plug-in handles prefix: /music/pandora
Starting plug-in: /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Plex Help.bundle
Spawned plug-in with PID 2739
Reading 219 bytes in the body, code is 200
* Plug-in handles prefix: /applications/plexhelp
Starting plug-in: /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle
The plug-in /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle is not runnable.
Starting plug-in: /Users/Paul/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/YouTube.bundle

#13 Proenca

Proenca

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:38 PM

I removed the AppStore.bundle and restarted the media server. I still couldn't access the appStore. I kept displaying the Applications screen.

#

Im having the EXACT same problem as these chaps... just pops up the applications...

#14 orso99

orso99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:24 PM

This is the log that was created in Terminal for me:

Plex Media Server v0.7.0
Installing plug-in: AppStore
Refreshing iPhoto album tree.
Done refreshing iPhoto album tree.
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations
Running server.
Published Bonjour service
File /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins changed: -1 => 1237054539.
Scanning for plug-ins in /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins
Starting plug-in: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Apple Movie Trailers.bundle
Using framework path: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/0/
Spawned plug-in with PID 1734
File /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources changed: -1 => 1235402647.
The path /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources changed.
Reading site configuration for /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/cbssports.xml
Found server: Macintosh.local. (David's Computer)
Reading site configuration for /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/comedy central.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/currenttv.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/escapist.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/hulu.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/joost.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/mtv.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/netflix.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/pandora.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/twitlive.xml
Reading site configuration for /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/vimeo.xml
File /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations changed: -1 => 1235402296.
The path /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations changed.
We're now watching:
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Site Configurations
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/cbssports.xml
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/comedy central.xml
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/currenttv.xml
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/escapist.xml
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/hulu.xml
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/joost.xml
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/mtv.xml
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/netflix.xml
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/pandora.xml
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/twitlive.xml
-> Watching /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle/Contents/Resources/vimeo.xml
14:15:44.734364: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Plugin initialized
14:15:44.735340: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Debugging is enabled
14:15:44.804815: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Loaded default preferences
14:15:44.809573: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Loaded en strings
14:15:44.809986: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Couldn't find en-us strings
14:15:45.258439: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Loaded cookie jar
14:15:45.362656: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Imported plugin module
14:15:45.362941: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Attempting to start the plugin...
14:15:45.363286: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Adding request handler for prefix '/video/amt'
14:15:45.363574: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Exposed preference 'VideoQuality'
14:15:45.363873: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Plugin started
14:15:45.364167: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Entering run loop
14:15:45.364641: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Handling request : /:/prefixes
14:15:45.375803: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'icon-default.png' as 'image/png'
14:15:45.376192: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'art-default.jpg' as 'image/jpeg'
14:15:45.377069: com.plexapp.plugins.amt : (Framework) Response OK
Reading 194 bytes in the body, code is 200
* Plug-in handles prefix: /video/amt
Starting plug-in: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/AppStore.bundle
Using framework path: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/0/
Spawned plug-in with PID 1735
14:15:45.743948: com.plexapp.plugins.appstore : (Framework) Plugin initialized
14:15:45.745061: com.plexapp.plugins.appstore : (Framework) Debugging is enabled
14:15:45.764359: com.plexapp.plugins.appstore : (Framework) Loaded default preferences
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/0/Python/bootstrap.py", line 14, in <module>
if len(sys.argv) == 2: PMS.Plugin.__run(sys.argv[1])
File "/Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/0/Python/PMS/Plugin.py", line 357, in __run
LoadDict()
File "/Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle/Contents/Resources/Versions/0/Python/PMS/Plugin.py", line 227, in LoadDict
__savedDict = pickle.load(f)
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/pickle.py", line 1370, in load
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/pickle.py", line 858, in load
File "/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.5/lib/python2.5/pickle.py", line 880, in load_eof
EOFError
Starting plug-in: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/CBS Sports.bundle
Spawned plug-in with PID 1736
14:15:46.127068: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Plugin initialized
14:15:46.127629: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Debugging is enabled
14:15:46.297118: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Loaded default preferences
14:15:46.297561: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Couldn't find en strings
14:15:46.303927: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Couldn't find en-us strings
14:15:46.363597: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Loaded cookie jar
14:15:46.808433: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Imported plugin module
14:15:46.808937: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Attempting to start the plugin...
14:15:46.809268: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Adding request handler for prefix '/video/cbssports'
14:15:46.809529: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Adding view group 'Details'
14:15:46.809821: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Plugin started
14:15:46.810113: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Entering run loop
14:15:46.810416: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Handling request : /:/prefixes
14:15:46.811078: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'icon-default.png' as 'image/png'
14:15:46.811493: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'art-default.jpg' as 'image/jpeg'
14:15:46.811990: com.plexapp.plugins.cbssports : (Framework) Response OK
Reading 202 bytes in the body, code is 200
* Plug-in handles prefix: /video/cbssports
Starting plug-in: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/CNET TV.bundle
Spawned plug-in with PID 1737
14:15:47.237521: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Plugin initialized
14:15:47.238162: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Debugging is enabled
14:15:47.530423: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Loaded default preferences
14:15:47.555076: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Couldn't find en strings
14:15:47.579748: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Couldn't find en-us strings
14:15:47.658300: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Loaded cookie jar
14:15:47.795136: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Imported plugin module
14:15:47.795358: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Attempting to start the plugin...
14:15:47.814588: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Adding request handler for prefix '/video/cnettv'
14:15:47.815748: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Adding view group 'Details'
14:15:47.833670: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Plugin started
14:15:47.834635: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Entering run loop
14:15:47.835112: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Handling request : /:/prefixes
14:15:47.835846: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'icon-default.png' as 'image/png'
14:15:47.836224: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'art-default.png' as 'image/png'
14:15:47.852376: com.plexapp.plugins.cnettv : (Framework) Response OK
* Plug-in handles prefix: /video/cnettv
Starting plug-in: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/CNN News.bundle
Spawned plug-in with PID 1738
14:15:48.166343: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Plugin initialized
14:15:48.166914: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Debugging is enabled
14:15:48.201186: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Loaded default preferences
14:15:48.243886: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Loaded en strings
14:15:48.244376: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Couldn't find en-us strings
14:15:48.314165: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Loaded cookie jar
14:15:48.340332: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Imported plugin module
14:15:48.341054: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Attempting to start the plugin...
14:15:48.341505: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Adding request handler for prefix '/video/CNN'
14:15:48.341990: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Plugin started
14:15:48.342364: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Entering run loop
14:15:48.342824: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Handling request : /:/prefixes
14:15:48.344029: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'icon-default.png' as 'image/png'
14:15:48.344654: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'art-default.png' as 'image/png'
14:15:48.345417: com.plexapp.plugins.cnn : (Framework) Response OK
Reading 177 bytes in the body, code is 200
* Plug-in handles prefix: /video/CNN
Starting plug-in: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle
The plug-in /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Framework.bundle is not runnable.
Starting plug-in: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Hulu.bundle
Spawned plug-in with PID 1739
14:15:48.756916: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Plugin initialized
14:15:48.757502: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Debugging is enabled
14:15:48.768367: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Loaded default preferences
14:15:48.782098: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Couldn't find en strings
14:15:48.782470: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Couldn't find en-us strings
14:15:48.856426: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Loaded cookie jar
14:15:48.973854: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Imported plugin module
14:15:48.974613: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Attempting to start the plugin...
14:15:48.975190: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Adding request handler for prefix '/video/hulu'
14:15:48.975644: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Plugin started
14:15:48.976067: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Entering run loop
14:15:48.976434: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Handling request : /:/prefixes
14:15:48.977149: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'icon-default.jpg' as 'image/jpeg'
14:15:48.978643: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'art-default.jpg' as 'image/jpeg'
14:15:48.979057: com.plexapp.plugins.hulu : (Framework) Response OK
Reading 181 bytes in the body, code is 200
* Plug-in handles prefix: /video/hulu
Starting plug-in: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/MTV Music Videos.bundle
Spawned plug-in with PID 1740
14:15:49.701255: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Plugin initialized
14:15:49.709510: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Debugging is enabled
14:15:49.714221: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Loaded default preferences
14:15:49.714654: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Couldn't find en strings
14:15:49.714915: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Couldn't find en-us strings
14:15:49.777838: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Loaded cookie jar
14:15:49.887474: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Imported plugin module
14:15:49.887850: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Attempting to start the plugin...
14:15:49.889169: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Adding request handler for prefix '/video/MTV'
14:15:49.889547: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Plugin started
14:15:49.889942: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Entering run loop
14:15:49.890399: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Handling request : /:/prefixes
14:15:49.891374: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'icon-default.png' as 'image/png'
14:15:49.891806: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'art-default.jpg' as 'image/jpeg'
14:15:49.892457: com.plexapp.plugins.mtv : (Framework) Response OK
* Plug-in handles prefix: /video/MTV
Starting plug-in: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Plex Help.bundle
Spawned plug-in with PID 1741
14:15:50.377913: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Plugin initialized
14:15:50.378909: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Debugging is enabled
14:15:50.410309: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Loaded default preferences
14:15:50.456604: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Plugin dictionary unpickled
14:15:50.481713: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Loaded en strings
14:15:50.482471: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Couldn't find en-us strings
14:15:50.541830: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Loaded cookie jar
14:15:50.569310: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Imported plugin module
14:15:50.569674: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Attempting to start the plugin...
14:15:50.572275: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Adding request handler for prefix '/applications/plexhelp'
14:15:50.572841: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Adding view group 'Groups'
14:15:50.573439: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Adding view group 'Videos'
14:15:50.573827: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Plugin started
14:15:50.574640: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Entering run loop
14:15:50.575074: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Handling request : /:/prefixes
14:15:50.576268: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'icon-default.jpg' as 'image/jpeg'
14:15:50.577736: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'art-default.jpg' as 'image/jpeg'
14:15:50.578099: com.plexapp.plugins.help : (Framework) Response OK
Reading 219 bytes in the body, code is 200
* Plug-in handles prefix: /applications/plexhelp
Starting plug-in: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/Revision3.bundle
Spawned plug-in with PID 1742
14:15:50.945708: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Plugin initialized
14:15:50.947020: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Debugging is enabled
14:15:51.045678: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Loaded default preferences
14:15:51.243069: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Loaded en strings
14:15:51.243622: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Couldn't find en-us strings
14:15:51.309477: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Loaded cookie jar
14:15:51.424265: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Imported plugin module
14:15:51.424907: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Attempting to start the plugin...
14:15:51.464572: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Adding request handler for prefix '/video/revision3'
14:15:51.465632: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Adding view group 'InfoList'
14:15:51.472496: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Adding view group 'List'
14:15:51.478693: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Plugin started
14:15:51.479007: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Entering run loop
14:15:51.492375: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Handling request : /:/prefixes
14:15:51.506374: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'icon-default.png' as 'image/png'
14:15:51.511943: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Exposed resource named 'art-default.jpg' as 'image/jpeg'
14:15:51.524608: com.plexapp.plugins.revision3 : (Framework) Response OK
Reading 201 bytes in the body, code is 200
* Plug-in handles prefix: /video/revision3
Starting plug-in: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle
The plug-in /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/SiteConfigurations.bundle is not runnable.
Starting plug-in: /Users/Dave/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins/The Big Picture.bundle
Spawned plug-in with PID 1743
14:15:52.001070: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Plugin initialized
14:15:52.003433: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Debugging is enabled
14:15:52.007354: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Loaded default preferences
14:15:52.008122: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Couldn't find en strings
14:15:52.012748: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Couldn't find en-us strings
14:15:52.148208: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Loaded cookie jar
14:15:52.279025: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Imported plugin module
14:15:52.279314: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Attempting to start the plugin...
14:15:52.279603: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Adding request handler for prefix '/photos/TheBigPicture'
14:15:52.279849: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Adding view group 'ImageStream'
14:15:52.280237: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Plugin started
14:15:52.280516: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Entering run loop
14:15:52.280876: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Handling request : /:/prefixes
14:15:52.281462: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Exposed resource named 'icon-default.png' as 'image/png'
14:15:52.281705: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Exposed resource named 'art-default.jpg' as 'image/jpeg'
14:15:52.282094: com.plexapp.plugins.the-big-picture: (Framework) Response OK
Reading 222 bytes in the body, code is 200
* Plug-in handles prefix: /photos/TheBigPicture

I hope this helps

Dave

#15 Jam

Jam

Plex Dev Team

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4042 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 07:53 PM

@orso99: If you quit Plex & the media server, then delete "~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.plugins.appstore/DictPickle", then restart, it should be working again. Your installed apps won't be affected, the only thing you'll lose is your update history.

@pdiddy: Is it just the App Store that's missing, or is it all installed apps as well? If it's the latter, you may need to fully reset the media server - close Plex, then delete "~/Library/Application Support/Plex/Plex Media Server.app" and the "~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server" folder. The next time you start Plex they should be recreated with the default settings.

@proenca: Can you post the output log from Terminal (instructions above)? Without more information there's not much I can do to help.

#16 orso99

orso99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 07:14 PM

@orso99: If you quit Plex & the media server, then delete "~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-in Support/Data/com.plexapp.plugins.appstore/DictPickle", then restart, it should be working again. Your installed apps won't be affected, the only thing you'll lose is your update history.

@pdiddy: Is it just the App Store that's missing, or is it all installed apps as well? If it's the latter, you may need to fully reset the media server - close Plex, then delete "~/Library/Application Support/Plex/Plex Media Server.app" and the "~/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server" folder. The next time you start Plex they should be recreated with the default settings.

@proenca: Can you post the output log from Terminal (instructions above)? Without more information there's not much I can do to help.

That was it! I am now able to get to the App Store. Thank you very much.

Just wondering, did I do something to cause the problem in the first place? I'm just trying to prevent this from happening again.
Thanks again for your help.

Dave

#17 Jam

Jam

Plex Dev Team

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4042 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 10:14 PM

That was it! I am now able to get to the App Store. Thank you very much.

Just wondering, did I do something to cause the problem in the first place? I'm just trying to prevent this from happening again.
Thanks again for your help.

Dave

No, I don't think it's anything you did - there are still a couple of bugs that need fixing. They can crop up randomly, but don't affect many people - you were just unlucky :)

#18 digamma

digamma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:53 AM

I downloaded the latest version, but it's having problems entering my login info. It's putting in my email address multiple times in the login field. I tried replacing the address with "a" and it stuck another a in there each time I tried. I tried uninstalling the app and removing data, then reinstalling. I also tried deleting all my Safari cookies. No dice.

#19 Billy Joe

Billy Joe

Plex Star

• Castle Keeper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1195 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 01:10 AM

I downloaded the latest version, but it's having problems entering my login info. It's putting in my email address multiple times in the login field. I tried replacing the address with "a" and it stuck another a in there each time I tried. I tried uninstalling the app and removing data, then reinstalling. I also tried deleting all my Safari cookies. No dice.

please make a new thread and specify which plugin it is you're having trouble with. please don't revive other people's ancient threads with unrelated problems.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users