• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 hbit

hbit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

I am running Plex 9.3.4 on an iMac and a Powerbook. In both, USA Networks appears in the video plug-ins, but does not work when you click on it. I have tried uninstalling it from Plex and also, removing the USA Networks.bundle from Application Support and then reinstalling it, but I always get the same result. Does anyone have any ideas?

#2 Chris C

Chris C

Plex Employee

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8578 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 03:11 AM

It looks like the USA Network channel returns an HTTP 500 (internal server error) when run. So, I'd guess that either the website changed so that the content is no longer accessible in the same way (thus breaking the Plex channel) or else there's some error on the site with the content (thus making the Plex channel not work).

I'll go ahead and move this thread to the "Plex Channels" forum since it's about a particular channel/plugin.

Need help? Having trouble?
» Visit our Support Site for documentation, guides, and more - including the Getting Started section!
» Provide Log Files when reporting issues // Name and Organize your content correctly for best results

(please, no private messages unless requested)

#3 hbit

hbit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 04:18 PM

It looks like the USA Network channel returns an HTTP 500 (internal server error) when run. So, I'd guess that either the website changed so that the content is no longer accessible in the same way (thus breaking the Plex channel) or else there's some error on the site with the content (thus making the Plex channel not work).

I'll go ahead and move this thread to the "Plex Channels" forum since it's about a particular channel/plugin.

Thanks for the information, although I am not quite sure what it means or how to fix the issue. The channel still isn't working. Is there anything I can do on my end to fix it?

Also, my netflix channel is not working. It will work up till the point where 7% of the video loads then I get a Netflix Internet connection error. Error code N8106-152 saying there is an internet connection problem. But when I navigate to the same content with my browser it loads without any problems. Any ideas?

#4 hbit

hbit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:03 PM

Now the USA network plug-in opens the USA channel but there are no files in it. Am I the only one experiencing this problem?

#5 jasonderricko

jasonderricko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

It is populating shows for me, but only for a few (white collar and Psych), but they will not play and they show "null" in front of the file name.

#6 jbischoff2010

jbischoff2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:43 AM

I am having the same issue with USA channel. Shows so like you say " White Collar and Psych" or others are just empty. But get the message to check your server.

Jb

#7 zsipes

zsipes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

I have been having trouble with the USA plugin.  I use a roku and all of the shows/episodes populate, but they will not play.  I cannot even get the videos to play within Plex Media Center on my pc.  The only way it will play from is Plex Media server (Plex/Web) is if it opens up the USA network website and plays from there.  Any help would be appreciated.  I have not run any logs (as I am not sure how to). All other network plugins seem to work just fine for me on all applications. 

#8 sander1

sander1

Channel Developer/Admin

• Castle Keeper
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2595 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:01 AM

The USA plugin is b0rked :( and needs an update.

Always attach log files if you are reporting an issue: Log file info & location

Problem with indexing files? Check the Naming Guide

#9 zsipes

zsipes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

Okay, I just wanted to make sure that I was not doing something wrong. Thanks for trying to keep plex updated as it is one amazing system!

#10 zsipes

zsipes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Any progress on a fix for this issue? Do I need to open some sort of job/work ticket for this? I apologize if you are working/worked on this already (I understand the time/frustration with writing and changing code). Thanks for all the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users