728 replies to this topic

#701 SlrG

SlrG

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 06:58 PM

This is an often requested feature. Sadly it is not supported by plex to change the collections field using agents. :(

#702 SlrG

SlrG

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 08:18 PM

@highlanderhcs:

The Doctor Who metadata you posted gets imported perfectly fine on my system. So the error is with your plex installation or with the installation of the agents on your system.  :( The question is what is going wrong. The Logs show HTTPError: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized. Interestingly the thetvdb logs you posted show Couldn't find Series in TVDB XML: HTTP Error 404: Not Found. Sadly I don't know what could be the reason for this.

#703 highlanderhcs

highlanderhcs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:33 AM

Thanks SlrG for looking into it. I'm not quite sure what else could be the issue either. I'll try to uninstall Plex completely and reinstall plus plug-ins and see if that resolves it. Since on Linux, plugins and logs posts in different areas. As for the Http errors, I did see those in the log also and could not find any issues in ping and tracerts to TVDB.

Thanks again for checking into it.

Highlanderhcs

#704 casperse

casperse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 28 February 2015 - 02:53 PM

I just updated from  XBMCnfoMoviesImporter v. (V 1.1-8)  to (V 1.1-19) and for some reason I get dual movies where I have -part1.mkv in the folders (Plex should support this).

Before: Working shows up as one movie

Attached File  Working XBMCnfoMoviesImporter.jpg   51.5KB   5 downloads

After: Not working shows up as 2 movies

Attached File  XBMCnfoMoviesImporter AFTER.jpg   43.38KB   4 downloads

Any settings or changes I have to make to get the new version working.

Info: in some movies I have extra material or a split movie as -part2.mkv in folders, like decribed on the plex webpage here: 

https://support.plex...lti-Part-Movies

Best regards

Casperse

#705 SlrG

SlrG

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:10 AM

Well thats odd, there are no changes from 1.1-8 to 1.1-9 that could cause this! The only change was adding Flixster to the array of percentage ratings, so if you have that as additional rating in your nfo file, it will be shown with a percentage sign. Then there was a change to a description of a parameter in the agents settings and the version number has been bumped up. Thats all. So if it works in 1.1-8, it should work in 1.1-9, too.

I'll try to replicate that movie with two parts on my system and report my findings.

#706 SlrG

SlrG

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 02:07 PM

@Casperse:

Sorry for the long delay. Does this problem still persist? I can't replicate it on my system.

#707 NooNaN

NooNaN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 05:43 PM

Sorry for the ask here, but I read quite a bit of this thread and couldn't find my answer...

I've downloaded and installed (renamed) the bundles as instructed.  They are in the plugins folder and look the same as the rest.  I've restarted the server and even disabled capability checking as I found that option while troubleshooting.  For whatever reason, I can't get the plugin to show up either in the agents listing of the library or within the settings.

Is there anything I'm missing here?  I am on Windows 7, 64-bit.

UPDATE: I got some assistance and corrected the above issue.  Now, for some reason, still not populating my outlines or plot.  I refreshed the library and it did process metadata, but nothing was added.  I checked the .nfos again and they are correctly formatted for plot and outline.  I could upload the .nfo or whatever log is helpful.

Thanks - I appreciate the help.

#708 SlrG

SlrG

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 02:55 PM

I'm glad you got the agents installed. :) The first post is sadly outdated and I can't edit it.

But to be sure everything is alright now, please check this post. Did you really choose the xbmcnfo agent in the advanced step, when creating the library?

If you did, please go to the agents settings, enable debug logging, readd or rescan the library and post the agents debug logs. I'll have a look.

SlrG

#709 NooNaN

NooNaN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:21 PM

I've actually got this going in another thread now...thanks so much though.

My only outstanding issue now is that using this, I'm not able to get my PlexPass extras.  I have local trailers, but had wanted the extras to scrape as well.  The other member helping me is looking to diagnose why Freebase would not grab my .nfos to begin with.  Extras were fine there, but I was not getting any plots/outlines.  I use ember to scrape and the .nfos appear to be formatted correctly with both plots and outlines. 

#710 SlrG

SlrG

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:52 AM

If you want to have extras, you need to enable the Local Media Assets agent of plex and place it above the XBMC nfo agents. It should then import the Extras and afterwards the XBMCnfo Agent will do its work. As for Freebase, I don't think that supports local nfo files. It is an online agent and will pull the meta infos from the net. To do this, it needs an internet connection and has to properly recognize your files. If you are using Ember, that should work fine however, theoretically.

#711 jalarab

jalarab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:56 AM

@highlanderhcs: The logs show exceptions when accessing that show. Also it shows you are using an older version of the agent. Some bugs habe been fixen and some features added in the meantime. So I suggest updating the agent to the newest version. Also please make sure there are no permission problems with the folder of that show. It seems the agent can't access the folder? Makes no sense however, if TVDB has access. The error seems to be not directly related to the agent however. If the newer version still makes problems, please report back here and provide a new log. Also please zip up the whole show folder with all metadata but without the episode files and upload it for me to test it. So we can find out if the problem is with the meta data or something specific to your setup.

@ussalaskamain:

That attribute is not documented in the plex development documentation. If it is unofficially supported, I can't find info about that. Also I can't test it, as I'm no plexpass member. So sorry, at the moment the answer is propably no, not possible. Feel free to ask in the plex pass member forum threads to add this as an attribute for the metadata object model.

maybe if you can include thsi agent inside freebase like open movie data base agent

https://forums.plex....movie-database/

it will be wonderfull if we can have the trailers and extras plex pass feature with this agent

#712 SlrG

SlrG

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:43 AM

Just disable the trailer support in the XBMC agents settings, enable Local Media Assets agent in plex settings and place it in front of the XBMCnfoAgent. This should give you trailers, extras and metadata from the XBMC agent.

#713 jalarab

jalarab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:22 PM

Just disable the trailer support in the XBMC agents settings, enable Local Media Assets agent in plex settings and place it in front of the XBMCnfoAgent. This should give you trailers, extras and metadata from the XBMC agent.

as said NooNaN i would like the online features of trailers and extras that gave me my plex pass 

#714 SlrG

SlrG

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:31 PM

Okay. I understand what you mean now. I'm no plexpass member myself, so I can't test this feature. If I have some time I'll try again to get the agents working with the freebase one, but the last time I tried, it just wasn't possible. This agents are designed as offline agents from core. Mixing them with online features is not trivial. At least not for me. :) If someone more knowledgeable wants to give this a spin, the code is open source. :)

#715 casperse

casperse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 05:43 PM

@Casperse:

Sorry for the long delay. Does this problem still persist? I can't replicate it on my system.

Hi SirG - No did a rescan and re-installation and now it seems to work (Sorry this must have been one of these Ghost in the machine).

#716 casperse

casperse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 06:04 PM

Hi All

This is my first attempt to use TVnfoimporter.

And would like to know if my import is OK (That this is whats possible to import using XBMC nfo files to Plex)

The Thread is very long and many things have been added since the beginning, so forgive me if I ask a question some one already have asked.

This is what I have after Test import of "The Black list"

Attached File  PLEX TV Import 1.jpg   58.74KB   3 downloads

Attached File  PLEX TV Import 2.jpg   61.61KB   2 downloads

Attached File  PLEX TV Import 3.jpg   32.72KB   3 downloads

I have everything filled out in the NFO files, Episode Titles, descriptions etc....

So I just want to check with you the experts, if you have made any Customs way of adding more info, or if this is whats possible

with the PLex limitations of importing NFO information today?

My naming convention for XBMC is actually the same as for Plex, so I am wondering if using the PLEX scraber would actually work?

Sadly all my translation of episodes would be lost...but looks like I dont have that anyway.

Cheers

Casperse

#717 SlrG

SlrG

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 06:46 PM

Hi Casperse,

the screenshots don't show everything, but you should get episode names, ratings as well as episode and tv show descriptions too,  if you have them in your nfo file. So if you are missing them, something is propably amiss. Please enable debug logging in the agents settings, rescan the series and post the debug log for me to review.

SlrG

#718 casperse

casperse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 07:08 PM

Hi Casperse,

the screenshots don't show everything, but you should get episode names, ratings as well as episode and tv show descriptions too,  if you have them in your nfo file. So if you are missing them, something is propably amiss. Please enable debug logging in the agents settings, rescan the series and post the debug log for me to review.

SlrG

Thanks SIrG - Much appreciated!

I just wanted to know if this was right or wrong. I will experiment some more, before using your valuable time.

I am running my Plex server on a Synology NAS, and sometimes you just need to do a clean install or clean out files using SCP as root.  ;)

#719 DIDI02

DIDI02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:17 AM

Hey nice agents!

but i have a quest

Clever & Smart

Clever & Smart s01e01e02e03.avi

Clever & Smart s01e04e05e06.avi

Clever & Smart s01e07e08e09.avi

Im use MediaElch to build the nfo for the importer - but Plex show me ONLY 2 Episode

I miss

e03, e06 und e09

Clever & Smart s01e01e02e03.nfo

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>

<episodedetails>
    <title>Das Atomare Sulfat</title>
    <showtitle>Clever &amp; Smart</showtitle>
    <rating>0</rating>
    <season>1</season>
    <episode>1</episode>
    <plot>Dr. Bacterium's Erfindung gegen Ungeziefer funktioniert nicht wie beabsichtigt. Das Atomare Sulfatspray macht Insekten zu Riesen. Das Sulfat f├ñllt in die H├ñnde des Diktators Brutishrausen, der eine Armee von riesigen Ameisen erschaffen will, um die Welt zu beherrschen. Die Agenten Clever &amp; Smart sollen das Sulfat zur├╝ckholen.</plot>
    <outline>Dr. Bacterium's Erfindung gegen Ungeziefer funktioniert nicht wie beabsichtigt. Das Atomare Sulfatspray macht Insekten zu Riesen. Das Sulfat f├ñllt in die H├ñnde des Diktators Brutishrausen, der eine Armee von riesigen Ameisen erschaffen will, um die Welt zu beherrschen. Die Agenten Clever &amp; Smart sollen das Sulfat zur├╝ckholen.</outline>
    <mpaa></mpaa>
    <playcount>0</playcount>
    <lastplayed></lastplayed>
    <aired></aired>
    <studio></studio>
    <fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <video>
                <aspect>1.333</aspect>
                <codec>xvid</codec>
                <durationinseconds>4156</durationinseconds>
                <height>480</height>
                <scantype>Progressive</scantype>
                <width>640</width>
            </video>
            <audio>
                <channels>2</channels>
                <codec>ac3</codec>
            </audio>
        </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>
</episodedetails>
<episodedetails>
    <title>Maginn, der Zauberer</title>
    <rating>0</rating>
    <season>1</season>
    <episode>2</episode>
    <plot>Clever &amp; Smart  nehmen die Verfolgung des Zauberers Maginn auf. Er benutzt seine Hypnotischen Kr├ñfte, um Banken auszurauben. Um der Festnahme durch seine Verfolger zu entkommen, versetzt er sie in Trance. Clever ben├Âtigt die Hilfe seines Hundes und des zerst├Ârerischen Kleiderst├ñnder - Roboters.</plot>
    <outline>Clever &amp; Smart  nehmen die Verfolgung des Zauberers Maginn auf. Er benutzt seine Hypnotischen Kr├ñfte, um Banken auszurauben. Um der Festnahme durch seine Verfolger zu entkommen, versetzt er sie in Trance. Clever ben├Âtigt die Hilfe seines Hundes und des zerst├Ârerischen Kleiderst├ñnder - Roboters.</outline>
    <mpaa></mpaa>
    <playcount>0</playcount>
    <aired></aired>
    <studio></studio>
    <fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <video>
                <aspect>1.333</aspect>
                <codec>xvid</codec>
                <height>480</height>
                <width>640</width>
            </video>
            <audio>
                <channels>2</channels>
                <codec>ac3</codec>
            </audio>
        </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>
</episodedetails>
<episodedetails>
    <title>Der Gangsterfall</title>
    <rating>0</rating>
    <season>1</season>
    <episode>3</episode>
    <plot>Eine neue Bande von Kriminellen taucht in der Stadt auf: Die vereinte Bruderschaft der gemeinen Rowdys. Die V.B.G.R. kennt keine Gnade und sie machen vor keiner st├ñdtischen Einrichtung halt. Wird es den Geheimagenten Clever &amp; Smart gelingen die Gangster Dingfest zu machen?</plot>
    <outline>Eine neue Bande von Kriminellen taucht in der Stadt auf: Die vereinte Bruderschaft der gemeinen Rowdys. Die V.B.G.R. kennt keine Gnade und sie machen vor keiner st├ñdtischen Einrichtung halt. Wird es den Geheimagenten Clever &amp; Smart gelingen die Gangster Dingfest zu machen?</outline>
    <mpaa></mpaa>
    <playcount>0</playcount>
    <aired></aired>
    <studio></studio>
    <fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <video>
                <aspect>1.333</aspect>
                <codec>xvid</codec>
                <height>480</height>
                <width>640</width>
            </video>
            <audio>
                <channels>2</channels>
                <codec>ac3</codec>
            </audio>
        </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>
</episodedetails>

Media Storage: Synology DS1512+
Desktop Clients: 1x Windows 8.1 Pro
Mobile Clients:1x iPhone 4S

#720 SlrG

SlrG

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:01 PM

I think you have to follow the plex naming convention here. Otherwise it won't work. So your files names will have to be Clever & Smart s01e01-e03.avi and so forth.

• DIDI02 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: posters