• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 realrowdy

realrowdy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:05 AM

I am employed in this industry and am a huge fan of PLEX. Started using PLEX for 3 Months now and all I can say is that I have been looking for something.
Like this for years. This product is the best thing since Swiss cheese. Can't tell you how much I love PLEX words can not explain. Likebi said I work in the cell biz. WP7 and Nokia are about to launch lumia 900 and am currently testing one. I think WP and Nokia are going to do very well and hope Microsoft will put some of that money they have to go use and start advertising the hell out of WP. Great platform that, if marketed correctly will give a certain fruit company a run for its money and subscribers. Smooth and easy enough of even the older crowd or tech handycaped. Microsoft boys and girls get rid of Zune or give it a major overhaul, its way to complicated for said customers. Any way I miss PLEX as to part me get this lumia I had to give up my android device. So no PLEX. Still carry my fruit phone and have PLEX there as well as Roku, PC, android tablet. Now I would love to have this on lumia. Judging by the speed and snappyness of the WP on this device I think it could handle PLEX. I've seen some post about CES 12. And sounds like you may have something coming soon. Can we start a forum on updates on where your at. Most interested in progress. Any betas and where to get cause I've been looking. Not a lot of data on this subject out there.

#2 Borderlands1

Borderlands1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 12:05 PM

AT&T employee?

I have been using plex for over 2 years and am amazed at what it has become and looking forward to the future. Windows phone will be a great platform for PLEX.

#3 Boron78

Boron78

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:29 PM

I am waiting for the WP7 client as well.
Also the new server of Plex is going to be great! Can't wait!

#4 Jam

Jam

Plex Dev Team

• Plex Employee
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4042 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 04:12 PM

You should take a forum being created for it as a good sign ;)

#5 chillta

chillta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

I just got into Plex yesterday and i am really amazed! I think this is exactly the media solution i was looking for.
Going to have a WP7 app is very cool, in contrast to the usual iPhone-Android-only.

I guess the WP7 app will have the same features as the other mobile apps? Beeing both a Plex client and a remote?

Can you tell us a timeframe on when to expect the release of the app? The last blogpost from elan stated you were finalizing the release?

Anyway, i am pretty exited!

#6 salimfadhley

salimfadhley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

Is there a time-frame? When do you expect to see the WP7 app in the Windows Phone marketplace?

Also, having built a WP7 app does this make creation of an Xbox app any easier? How portable are apps betwen platforms in the Microsoft ecosystem?

Thanks

#7 elan

elan

Sheriff of Plexville

• Sheriff Of Plexville
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7412 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

The app has been approved by Microsoft, and we're in the process of making it live in the store!

Instagram: @elan
The Plex blog.
The wife's photography site.
The brother's photography blog.
The dog's twitter feed.

#8 salimfadhley

salimfadhley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:09 AM

The app has been approved by Microsoft, and we're in the process of making it live in the store!

Oh Plex, please take all my money! ;-)

#9 bnathan

bnathan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:19 PM

Any ETA or price information? This is what I have been waiting for since I first moved to WP7.

#10 r-tech73

r-tech73

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:53 AM

I don't see it showing up in the marketplace just yet. There is just nothing like this for WP7.5 yet, and can't wait!

#11 bmoura

bmoura

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:11 AM

I don't see it showing up in the marketplace just yet. There is just nothing like this for WP7.5 yet, and can't wait!

It's live in the Windows Phone Marketplace. Price is $4.99
See http://www.windowsph...9f-3947d650c382

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users